Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: Says He has Intregrity "IF I THOUGHT KOVALEV WON I WOULD SAY IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you dont even know what the word integrity means. you have no integrity whatsoever. Hopefully you retire as you said you would, the boxing world wants you gone. Are of no good to the sport, you give it a bad name. In ten years time noone will ever talk about you, only time your name might get brought up is if someone does a 'most boring fighter of all time' thread on nsb.

Comment

I give you full credit Dre! only an ATG would get off the floor and dominate the way you did! a boxing classic. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        you dont even know what the word integrity means. you have no integrity whatsoever. Hopefully you retire as you said you would, the boxing world wants you gone. Are of no good to the sport, you give it a bad name. In ten years time noone will ever talk about you, only time your name might get brought up is if someone does a 'most boring fighter of all time' thread on nsb.

He's addressing Ward as "you" as if he's talking to him, face to face, as a man. That's how you know the hurt is deep. This is what you call an obsession. This in addition to wishing failure upon all of Ward's opponents (see Sullivan Barrera).

Comment

I scored the fight for Kov but I have no problem with Ward feeling this way. he never gave up and kept fighting to win, unlike some other men that were content to lose a wide UD and stopped trying.

Comment

With the way Ward cheats his opponents, it's very clear to see that Ward has zero integrity. He has bundles of delusion though.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Even if Ward had officially lost the decision he would insist he won. He isn't this humble, modest son of God. He is a conceited, arrogant person who talks a lot and brags a lot. He never fought GGG but he talked that situation to death. To hear him talk you would think he already KOed GGG in the first round. He is the one who gave GGG that insulting nick name lil g. Hardly a son of God like thing to do.Ward is a skillful fighter and a mean dirty fighter. This nice honest, humble guy stuff is pure BS. Every day there is a new top headline on Boxing Scene with Ward saying Kovalev was afraid to fight him in the trenches. All that means is Kovalev wouldn't clinch, wrestle, head butt and illegally hold and hit the way Ward likes to fight.
              Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

He's addressing Ward as "you" as if he's talking to him, face to face, as a man. That's how you know the hurt is deep. This is what you call an obsession. This in addition to wishing failure upon all of Ward's opponents (see Sullivan Barrera).
                You can taste the salty tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
                  lmfao too funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X