Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank's Abandoned Son Makes Pro Debut! Mayweather Jr Look-alike? (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Kids are not an accident. You can't mistakenly have a child. Men and women know if you have sex, a child can come from it even if you wear a condom.

Exactly

It doesn't matter what the man and woman were going through. They had a child together. Regardless if he wanted a child or not he knew there was a possibility of having a child when they had sex. Their personal issues become moot point once the child is born. There is never any excuse for abandoning your child. NEVER!
    There is a possibility of having a child, but there's also the possibility of having an abortion should the female fall pregnant. Abortions have been recorded as early as almost 4000 years ago so it's a very, very wel-established solution to unwanted pregnancy, and have probably been around for much longer anyway. Chris wanted the abortion option but the female decided to keep the child against his wishes so it then becomes a much more complex situation because one of the partners has no intention of having a child, and wants to terminate straight away, the other one goes against their wishes and has the child anyway for their own selfish reasons, knowing full-well that their partner has no intention of raising a child at that point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      Piss poor!

I'm a father of three boys! God has blessed me by giving me the task to raise them!
      Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Eubank made a mistake back then as a 22 year old, and it affected his son's whole life but he was young himself and just getting warmed up in the pro game.

Let's hope they reconcile in the future and that we see Eubank Sr at Nathaniel's fights the same way he shows up at Jr's. The first step is to admit he was wrong and apologize to his son for all the lost time but it's still not too late now to fix things.
      No it's never too late!

Look at Oscar De La Hoya and his son Devon!

Mother is the great niece of the legendary Steve McQueen! MO FO is the OG bad ass. Oscar originally had no contact with this kid!

Good thing Grandpa and brother Joel JR kept the relationship alive.

Now it looks like an old foe (Fernando Vargas) is now training the lad!

Kid is handsome as hell. Looks like the kid has a future!

Even heard dad is coming around!

Never to late!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Wow. When I seen the thread title I assumed it was the old story of Eubank giving Chris Jr and his younger brother up for adoption to some stranger who lived in Vegas.

Really no excuse for Eubank here. The guy was a multi-millionaire, he could've atleast helped this kid out, then again maybe he did? Hard to believe the mother wouldn't have went after child support when he was making bank.

Pro debut at 27 though? Unless he's been in the amateurs for the last decade, he'll be about as successful as Floyd's brother.
        I dont think he helped them out, he paid an out of court settlement when she first gave birth to cover child maintenance costs and thats it as far as we know.

Eubank is far from a good father, or at least thats how it would seem. Abandons one son adopts two others to some american he barely knew. Now hes trying to steal the limelighy from the same son he packed off to america lol

As for turning pro at 27, my guess is hes just in it to make a bit of cash on the eubanks estranged son factor lol

Comment

Cynthia has admitted in the past: "Chris said he didn't want anything to do with the baby as it didn't fit in with his career plans."

And people wonder why the Eubank family are so f****d Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            You would never understand what went on between a man and a woman. Women decide if and when they want to have a child in the westernised world. It is unfortunate that in some cases the man involve might not want a child and the woman wants a child. When you know that could be the situation then it's best you don't put yourself in a position where you could be raising a child alone.
            yes

It strange how women who cowardly pay someone to murder a baby get no **** and oftentimes even encouraged.

Comment

I lost a lot of respect for Eubank Sr after reading this

Not sure how much truth there is in this, but Eubank should make amends

A man who always talks about honor and respect, should live by that code

Comment

Working...
              X