Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever masturbated over the thought of being a girl ****ed by another girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever masturbated over the thought of being a girl ****ed by another girl?

I sometimes think "if I had a vagina, would I let another girl **** it with a strap on?"

Occasionally I've wanked over this.

I appreciate this thread is reaching AlexKid levels of ****ness, but what about you guys?

I'll have to give this a go later.

Maybe I'll just stick a Sharpie marker up my ass and see where that takes me. No ****.

Comment

Been there, done that bro.

I just pretend my butthole is a vagina.

Comment

I just saw a pic of Miley "**** whore" Cyrus with a strap on. (Not the massive, two foot length comedy one she wore in concert... a regular black one, while she was topless. I won't post a link so I don't get banned).

I can't help but think... would I like to be a girl and have her dom me?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I sometimes think "if I had a vagina, would I let another girl **** it with a strap on?"

Occasionally I've wanked over this.

I appreciate this thread is reaching AlexKid levels of ****ness, but what about you guys?
          WOW...

is this what you call a quality first class thread????

yet you have nerve to play thread police????

talk about stepping your game up.

lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            WOW...

is this what you call a quality first class thread????

yet you have nerve to play thread police????

talk about stepping your game up.

lad.
            Did I not admit in the opening of this thread that I KNEW it was a **** thread?

You cry baby *****.

Comment

Did I not admit in the opening of this thread that I KNEW it was a **** thread?

You cry baby *****.
              dont cry like b*tch because i called out your **** thug warrior idol.

stop playin thread police.

if you dont like the thread, make a better one on your own and hopefully posters come in there and those crappy threads gets drowned out by visits your most recent masterclass thread about men sucking off other men while trying to pretend your not a raging ****.

its quite obvious,

you've let the lounge poster of the year award get to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                dont cry like b*tch because i called out your **** thug warrior idol.

stop playin thread police.

if you dont like the thread, make a better one on your own and hopefully posters come in there and those crappy threads gets drowned out by visits your most recent masterclass thread about men sucking off other men while trying to pretend your not a raging ****.

its quite obvious,

you've let the lounge poster of the year award get to your head.

Do a %, lad... how many threads like this do I make? At least 60% of yours are ****.

People want to mourn Prince, you make a childish troll bait thread on him... what do you expect?

Comment

Do a %, lad... how many threads like this do I make? At least 60% of yours are ****.

People want to mourn Prince, you make a childish troll bait thread on him... what do you expect?
                  all threads in the lounge and NSB are childish troll threads.

THAT IS A RIGHT EVERY POSTER IS GIVEN HERE.

IT IS NOT ON YOU TO MAKE THAT CALL.

people want to mourn prince?

sure. whose stopping you?

did your i love short gay men who are spreading the aids virus get closed down???

people want to call out a nefarious sexual deviant who is using his fame to spread the AIDS VIRUS, that is our right. that is the price pince pay's for being a public figure.

last time i checked, public figures are fair game here.

stop being a hypocrite.

Comment

Idk but one time a dude told me he had a dream where my then gf put on a strap on and fucked me.

Haven't looked at that guy the same way since.

Comment

Working...
                    X