No announcement yet.

Prediction: Pacquiao Wins May/Pac II, Then Loses The Rubber Match By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: Pacquiao Wins May/Pac II, Then Loses The Rubber Match By KO

What do you think? Hypothetically, if May and Pac fight for a second time (which I think they will) and Pac wins, there would almost certainly be a third fight between them. And if Floyd won the rubber match (which my gut tells me would be by KO, not that it's relevant to my point), that would not only mean that both men retire at the same time, but that their last victories as well as their last losses (in Floyd's case, his only loss) were both against one another.

Just my own personal insight and gut feelings here. What do you think?

Dude,its over.its over Mayweather is turning 39 and Manny is 37..

Comment

I'm aware of how old they are...

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        I'm aware of how old they are...
        Mayweather is retired and Manny says he is done in April.....its over...the new generation of boxers look promising

Comment

Mayweather will be back for fight #50, I assure you of that. And if that fight is against Pac, then a possible loss to him would almost certainly lead to a rubber match where both men would sail off into the sunset afterwards (not together, of course lol.)

As for Pacquiao, he said himself that even though he isn't fighting Floyd in April, he wants to put off his retirement until hopefully he can get one more match against $$$$$ Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
            Mayweather will be back for fight #50, I assure you of that. And if that fight is against Pac, then a possible loss to him would almost certainly lead to a rubber match where both men would sail off into the sunset afterwards (not together, of course lol.)

As for Pacquiao, he said himself that even though he isn't fighting Floyd in April, he wants to put off his retirement until hopefully he can get one more match against $$$$$ Mayweather.
            Man just move on they are old and not even close to what they were..

Comment

Mayweather is not going to come out of retirement... Including for a Pacquaio rematch. The appeal is gone, no one will pay another $100 for a PPV and unfortanitly I think Pacquaio has lost drawing power (As will be seen his next PPV). The only individual I see Mayweather coming out of retirement for is.... Canelo at 160, if Canelo beats GGG. If somehow Canelo were to pull of a miracle, Canelo drawing power would be enormous and in the long run would give Mayweather a shot at another Title at another Weightclass.

Comment

There is 100% going to be a rematch next September. As for Mayweather winning by Ko............lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                  There is 100% going to be a rematch next September. As for Mayweather winning by Ko............lol.
                  yea...no there isnt....and im willing to bet you on that

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                    There will be no Mayweather/Pacquaio rematch, period! The drawing power for another fight is gone. Both would be damn near 40, with all the negative publicity with fake injuries and IV propaganda. My assumption is, less than 50% of the viewers of the first would tune into or buy a 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                    X