This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather on 105.1 trying to read

Apparently Mayweather came on 105.1 and tried to read a page of Harry Potter, but he struggled significantly...in fact it was downright shameful. Anyone got a recording of this? I follow Bloodstainlane on Twitter and he tweeted about it. Just wanted to see if anyone had any footage.

50 is cold man lmaooooo.

Comment

HAHAHA..nice

Comment

Wtf wouldnt he atleast try to at home and see if he can do it before going on radio and embarassing himself?

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Floyd is trending on twitter.

Don't think Floyd wanted to go viral like this.

Reminds me of.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Comment

Wtf he really can't read? I don't like Floyd but man that's just sad. If he loves his kids so much why hasn't he learned yet? So he can read to them.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Floyd is trending on twitter.

Don't think Floyd wanted to go viral like this.

Reminds me of.

Which reminds me of the Rocky scene where they're recording a commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Wtf wouldnt he atleast try to at home and see if he can do it before going on radio and embarassing himself?
                    They give you a 'drop' sheet to read from while you are there. Never beforehand unless you cannot make it, and they'd like for you to record and send it yourself. Drops usually are asked for either before an interview, or after. Usually afterwards.

And keep in mind, this was not a live reading. This was a recorded reading, where you can **** up as many times as you like, til you get it right. Just like a music vocal recording session. You'd maybe have one person there recording it. The station had the entire recording and Charlamagne aired part of it.

I think Charlamagne will be in some trouble with his bosses over airing it because there are LOTS of celebrities that walk through there and record drops. And many of them don't speak drops well. Can you imagine what Beyonce's stuff sounds like? What about Jay-Z? And countless other celebs. So other celebs will freak out.

Comment

Working...
                    X