Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    It's a good match up but not one that's really possible. As fans, we like it. But you really think Showtime or anyone with Golden Boy is really going to put Floyd-Lara on PPV??? Its just ignorant to believe or expect that. Not to mention, if you want to critique what someone's done in the past, as everyone is pointing out Maidana losing a close fight with Khan and getting schooled by Devon, how about Lara deserving an L against Molina, and struggling with Angulo???

I can't knock Floyd for fighting any of these guys: Danny Garcia, Erislandy Lara, Marcos Maidana, and the guys that aren't possible, Tim Bradley and Manny pacquiao.
    They put Floyd/Ghost on ppv. lara is a bigger star. And what does struggling with Angulo mean??

The Ghost actually quit a fight before.

Victor Ortiz quit before.

I've always maintained lara lost to Molina, ages ago, so what?? People have said Floyd lost to Castillo in the 1st fight. $h!t happens. Too many excuses, not enough expectants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      They put Floyd/Ghost on ppv. lara is a bigger star. And what does struggling with Angulo mean??

I've always maintained lara lost to Molina, ages ago, so what?? People have said Floyd lost to Castillo in the 1st fight. $h!t happens. Too many excuses, not enough expectants.
      Lara is a bigger star than Guerrero??? Neither are stars, but Guerrero is more bankable and realistic than Lara, that's just common sense.

I was saying it shouldn't matter, but what's to stop people from saying that??? They say it about Floyd possibly fighting Maidana. It goes both ways, and these other people can't seem to understand that.

Anyways, as I said, I couldn't knock Floyd for any of those 5 fights.

Comment

Why?
        Pacquiao needs to avenge one of his losses
        Schaefer said that they were willing to pay Pacquiao and Promoter for his services just to keep Arum out of it. I it was the other way around and Floyd was 1-2 his last 3 fights would we be boycotting Manny's fights?

Comment

Lara is a bigger star than Guerrero??? Neither are stars, but Guerrero is more bankable and realistic than Lara, that's just common sense.

I was saying it shouldn't matter, but what's to stop people from saying that??? They say it about Floyd possibly fighting Maidana. It goes both ways, and these other people can't seem to understand that.

Anyways, as I said, I couldn't knock Floyd for any of those 5 fights.
          How is the Ghost more realistic than Lara? explain that. The Lara fight would be 1 of the easiest to make right now. It's not common sense at all. There is no reason why the Lara fight would be hard to make, none.

I don't know what "these" people have to do with me, you, or this discussion, so lets leave "these" people out of our discussion.

Comment

When did Guerrero ever quit in a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jetgizo View Post
              When did Guerrero ever quit in a fight?
              Headbutt, cut eye he quit. Can't remember the name of the fighter in question.

Comment

smh yall mfs still gon pay to see him he da best.

Comment

How is the Ghost more realistic than Lara? explain that. The Lara fight would be 1 of the easiest to make right now. It's not common sense at all. There is no reason why the Lara fight would be hard to make, none.

I don't know what "these" people have to do with me, you, or this discussion, so lets leave "these" people out of our discussion.
                  As I said, if you expect Lara to be on PPV any time soon, unless Canelo has nowhere else to go, I pitty your lack of common sense.

I get it man. If Floyd fights Maidana, he's ducking Thurman. If he fights Danny Garcia, he's ducking Lara.

Comment

If Floyd fights Khan, you'll see me b*tch. That would be a dumb fight, straight up.

But I couldn't complain about any of these

Maidana
                    Lara
                    Garcia
                    Pacquiao
                    Bradley

Comment

As I said, if you expect Lara to be on PPV any time soon, unless Canelo has nowhere else to go, I pitty your lack of common sense.

I get it man. If Floyd fights Maidana, he's ducking Thurman. If he fights Danny Garcia, he's ducking Lara.
                      I still have yet seen you tell me why Lara/Floyd is unrealistic. All Floyd fights are ppv. No matter who the opponents is.

But tell me why Lara is an unrealistic opponent. You who are so full of common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X