• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wrist was Arce
    Followed by Ortiz, Devon, Vitale and Alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      When the brawlers quit AKA Duran,Ortiz,Cotto etc I mean you already are a mindless brawler but to add a weak quitter mentality is just embrassing
      when did Cotto quit? to my knowledge, Cotto's uncle throw in the towel in the margarita fight. if Cotto is a quitter then he would have quit in the Pac fight but showed heart and kept going. He also would have stayed down in the margarita fight when he took a knee for a breather.

Comment

It's more understandable vs murderous punchers like Calderon twice vs Segura, Mike Perez vs Figueroa, Alvarado vs Ruslan, Ortiz vs Maidana but to quit vs guys that don't punch hard like Cotto vs Margarito( as y'all know Margarito only had a pinch of substances that could've been used to make plaster), Jose Gonzalez vs Ricky Burns, Vitaly vs Byrd or Alexander vs Bradley is much less forgivable. That being said, we don't know what a fighter is going through because Leal just got killed by Raul Hirales who's a light puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
          when did Cotto quit? to my knowledge, Cotto's uncle throw in the towel in the margarita fight. if Cotto is a quitter then he would have quit in the Pac fight but showed heart and kept going. He also would have stayed down in the margarita fight when he took a knee for a breather.

He was looking at his corner pretty much begging them to stop the fight, just like in the Pacquiao fight when he was doing laps around the ring he was looking at his corner. Besides Cotto gave it his all, he fought as hard as he possibly could and gave it his best. Which wasn't enough Cotto, quitting his biggest fights after taking massive beatings and having no hope isnt the same as FAGtiz quitting

Comment

one of the worst is DeLaHoya when he quit on his seat against Pac only to get up with force and thank him for his payday right after the fight was called. clearly could have went more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              one of the worst is DeLaHoya when he quit on his seat against Pac only to get up with force and thank him for his payday right after the fight was called. clearly could have went more rounds.
              how can you excuse Cotto for quitting but not Fishnets? He got beat as badly as Cotto. He had no hope and his corner decided to stop it. I thought he deserved it for trying to cherry pick Pacquiao.

Comment

It's worth repeating that trainers of Mexican fighters need to keep in mind that since 1980 Mexican fighters have made up a disproportionate number of fighters either getting killed by their opponent or killing their opponent. There's even been 3 fights when a Mexican fighter killed another Mexican fighter. I was surprised Morales and Barrera didn't kill each other in their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher-
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .Mexico.

cotto quit without a punch being landed probably the worse quit in history.

you're an idiot. It was an accumulation of punches where his body couldn't take it anymore. did you see how swollen and disfigured his face was?
                  Cotto's father (RIP) said that Miguel was bleeding through his ears, that means internal bleading. VERY FUGGING DANGEROUS!!!

FUGGface ".MEXICO." is nothing but a POS not even human $h1t but pigs! All Mexican members should ban togther and have that POS embarrasment to the Mexican pople permanently banned, IP banned so he could not return.

All he does is post trash about Miguel and the Puertorican people. Get this ***g banned!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd never quit! NEVER! I'd fight until I died even if I had no arms or legs............not.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      He was looking at his corner pretty much begging them to stop the fight, just like in the Pacquiao fight when he was doing laps around the ring he was looking at his corner. Besides Cotto gave it his all, he fought as hard as he possibly could and gave it his best. Which wasn't enough Cotto, quitting his biggest fights after taking massive beatings and having no hope isnt the same as FAGtiz quitting
                      Ortiz is one of the worst. Cotto actually won the 10th round against Manny, clearly was still trying and not quitting.

Comment

Working...
                      X