No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Says Photo Proves Broner Was Once a Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously lmMFao!!!

Paulie won the trash talk by horrendous KO......this has actually got me excited to watch this fight.

Comment

Oh snap!!!! Lmmfao!!!!!!

Comment

Oh god damn thats funny. Paulie should get 1rd for that pic alone. Good ****...

All this talk makes me look forward to the post fight and the respect I know both will show towards each other. All these jokes and **** talk to culminate into a great fight, and a mutual respect. Gotta love boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Paulie's the best. Been following him for a long time. Had me cracking up in Vegas. This back & forth is classic. Shoutout to the homie Beetlejuice, another classic character
          I dunno, Broner had him for breakfast on half the things floating on youtube.

Especially the press conference where Broner got up and unveiled the whole Jessica story. Malignaggi practically melted down and tried so hard with petty purile insults that he just looked even more butthurt.

Comment

Broner and Malignaggi are both big time *******s. They're both proving it over and over again. Not impressed by this, he's picking fun on a disabled/handicapped guy.

I agree that Paulie can only hope to win the trash talking, he is likely getting his ass beat in this fight.

Comment

That little guy in that picture died. Not sure if that was mentioned already.

Comment

When in it comes to trash talks, Broner and Paulie are married together. I can see war of the roses once these 2 meet in the ring.

Comment

Lmaooooo I was definitely not expecting that

Comment

James Toney
                    Antonio Tarver
                    Bernard Hopkins
                    Paulie Malignnaggi
                    Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

Paulie is real funny i get the trash talk thing its what he does but honestly he shoulda pumped the breaks for this fight really a guy comin up two weight to tak ur belt!When he loses then what......what can u say losein after all this bs to a guy two weights lower!

Comment

Working...
                      X