No announcement yet.

That time of the month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    When my girlfriend doesn’t feel like cooking dinner, which recently has been practically every night, I stop off at McDonald’s and buy four Big Macs. Two are for dinner, and the other two help give us sexual pleasure. After eating, we take the Big Macs into our bedroom, undress, and get into bed. My girlfriend takes one Big Mac and spreads the special sauce on my ****. Then she takes the all-beef patties, forms a tube around my dick with them, and proceeds to jerk me off. I just can’t describe how great my orgasms are because of the unique texture of the patties. While she’s doing this, I grab the other Big Mac. I make a simple dildo out of a patty and jerk her off with it, using the sauce as lubricant. Lately, she hasn’t needed the lube, because she comes just *looking* at a Big Mac. After we’re both finished, we lick each other clean. I wonder if any other people enjoy this type of sex. If not, I would seriously recommend it to everyone.
    ok,i had to give you green k for that one,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      ok,i had to give you green k for that one,lol
      Damn you a kinky ass brotha larry

Comment

I only f**k my girl at the end of her period, no way no how am I doing that s**t when it's flowing like like the damn Colorado river.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I only f**k my girl at the end of her period, no way no how am I doing that s**t when it's flowing like like the damn Colorado river.
          not to mention the smell of period is worse then the smell of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead
            that ^^^ was beautifully said

instead of stealing sneakers you should be writing poems

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              The week all men hate, what do you do on this week. I personally avoid my chick at all costs and save a bit of cash for the weeken and take her out for a nice meal to pass time as i'll only be busting my nut if she wants to change the bed covers. What do you guys do?

that time of the month?

i dont mind *******s for a week

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that time of the month?

i dont mind *******s for a week
                lol women on the rag ain't trying to suck lil Mak jr. for a week straight. I know, i've tried and i can be persuasive as phuck.

Comment

there's wrong with phucking your girl when she's on the rag

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    there's wrong with phucking your girl when she's on the rag
                    your girl as in your wife. i can't argue that. not some random skeeza though obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      your girl as in your wife. i can't argue that. not some random skeeza though obviously.
                      yes darling my wife, I'm the one that has to go buy the pads might as well get some red sea action in return

Comment

Working...
                      X