Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao went to China to see a doctor about a chin injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Did you see the Chinese Olympic team?

my favorite was the 16 year old female swimmer with the superhuman times....

Comment

What chin implants

Comment

damn................lol

Comment

Let me clear this up for everybody right now. Manny does not have a chin injury. He went to China because his buddy Chin had a minor injury and he went to see if he was okay.

Comment

Pure bs,Philippine news and other networks follow PAC all the time from cheating scandal to him showering his wife with expensive gifts, little things that shouldn't that shouldn't even be in news. No news of this bs.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
              Pure bs,Philippine news and other networks follow PAC all the time from cheating scandal to him showering his wife with expensive gifts, little things that shouldn't that shouldn't even be in news. No news of this bs.
              He might have averted the media there by announcing a flight to one destination then catching a plane to another location. The guy says that he was supposed to travel somewhere else but ended up going to China instead. He might have pulled a bait and switch to avoid the media. But it could be bs, I'm not claiming it's true, just that it's not impossible he could have slipped away undetected by media sources until it was too late.

Comment

He could be looking for some Chinese PEDs but it's irresponsible to say that without any proof.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I think the official diagnosis from the Chinese doctor was "cracked chin."
                  Heres a leaked x-ray from the visit.

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
                    Marquez's Dinamita demolished Pacquiao's iron chin.
                    Thanks to the Heredia Juice...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Heres a leaked x-ray from the visit.

Comment

Working...
                      X