No announcement yet.

Beats by Dre are Overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
    That's what you get for buying a pair of headphones endorsed by a rapper/producer.
    Right, because a music producer wouldn't know anything about sound quality.

But yea Beats blow

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      On a side note, this thread makes me want to get some good headphones even though I don't listen to music.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

no music in ya life, [T]K?

Comment

Nope, it does nothing for me. Only read 3 whole books in my life too. Animal farm (for school lesson) sash bravo two zero and Joe calzaghe biography. I like sports, films and gadgets.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Nope, it does nothing for me. Only read 3 whole books in my life too. Animal farm (for school lesson) sash bravo two zero and Joe calzaghe biography. I like sports, films and gadgets.

Excuse me for a moment while I...

Comment

Ps I have obviously heard/hear songs and owned and i pod video years back like 2007. It had random songs on but I rarely listened.

Comment

It blows me away that people actually pay anything over $50 for headphones. Even $50 is pushing it. What a waste of money.

I got JVC XX's that sound great and they were like $20

Comment

Yea the beats are sexy as hell on the outside. But the sound quality for what your paying for is average at best. The low end is the best thing about the beats. For me, as a sound engineer i wouldn't use them for mixing and mastering because it gives you to much low end. But if you use them for casual use then yea they are good headphones. But they are overpriced because its like a fashion right now with them. I would rather get other headphones around 100 that dont look as cool but sound great.

Comment

Originally posted by thenegation View Post
                  it blows me away that people actually pay anything over $50 for headphones. Even $50 is pushing it. What a waste of money.

I got jvc xx's that sound great and they were like $20
                  those guys in your sig have hella swagg with the yellow dwight shirts lol

Comment

And for the record the souls by ludacris sound better to me then the beats and are cheaper and still look pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      Excuse me for a moment while I...
                      LOL I was a fan of his... He came across as a weakling TBH.

Comment

Working...
                      X