Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that really happened?
    yup.

i mean everyone laughed at tuggerz and rightfully so.

but all tuggers did was show his little pecker to what he thought was a girl.

imo the guy who was pretending to be a girl, flirting with tuggers, just to see tugz penis.... that's pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      yup.

i mean everyone laughed at tuggerz and rightfully so.

but all tuggers did was show his little pecker to what he thought was a girl.

imo the guy who was pretending to be a girl, flirting with tuggers, just to see tugz penis.... that's pretty pathetic.
      Nah. It was pwn of the century. After Tuggers exposed his willy, hurricane's alt exposed his tranny ****.

Hillarious.

Tuggers took it well. Props to him.

Comment

that is nuts.

------

that bat sig is unreal.

that thing's not too many steps from being bipedal. it uses tools with it's "hands." the tool is the wind.
        you can tell it's bright just by looking at the eyes, too. some birds and most fish have dull eyes with no life in them. mammals are where it's at.

real talk, amazing signature. green karma.

i dont know if that bat is from a movie. have you seen real bat in person?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Nah. It was pwn of the century. After Tuggers exposed his willy, hurricane's alt exposed his tranny ****.

Hillarious.

tranny sh#t?

what!?

the lounge must be like boxing. back in the day it was evidently just more real and littered with better fighters.

i posted almost exclusively in the history section during my first year here. when i came to the lounge it was literally flooded with spam posts from guys like "cung le," etc. it frightened me, and i shied away for a good year.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Hillarious.

i didn't say tuggerz didn't get owned.

but the guy who did it owned himself too.

you ever pretend to be a chick, flirt with guys and ask for penis pics?

Comment

tranny sh#t?

what!?

the lounge must be like boxing. back in the day it was evidently just more real and littered with better fighters.

i posted almost exclusively in the history section during my first year here. when i came to the lounge it was literally flooded with spam posts from guys like "cung le," etc. it frightened me, and i shied away for a good year.
              Tranny c o c k. lol.

Yeah I noticed you in the history section. I liked your posts a great deal. Sadly you don't post there much any longer. Neither do I actually.......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i didn't say tuggerz didn't get owned.

but the guy who did it owned himself too.

you ever pretend to be a chick, flirt with guys and ask for penis pics?
                Of course. Haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post

yes, lol. tons of them. you can see them bombing around at dusk. but not a big one like that. i'm sure they can get bigger in warm climates, though, but the bats we've got are tiny.

i've killed one with a tennis racket . they used to fly down my parent's chimney and i'd have to make sure my cat didn't get to it because they can carry rabies and other diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                    That's a fruit bat. They're the least frightening bats ever.

Comment

yes, lol. tons of them. you can see them bombing around at dusk. but not a big one like that. i'm sure they can get bigger in warm climates, though, but the bats we've got are tiny.

i've killed one with a tennis racket . they used to fly down my parent's chimney and i'd have to make sure my cat didn't get to it because they can carry rabies and other diseases.
                      I've caught a bat while flyfishing during the night.

It was disgusting taking it off the fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X