No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Your girl isn't a prop you employ for 24/7.
    lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      im disgusted by the legalk system. it is a shame when someone can beat their childs mother so ferociously and still be able to buy their way out of jail . and why is floyd hugging and embracing 50 cents instead of his "fiance" . i am willing to bet his fiance is out enjoying her self with another man and thats why she didnt go to pick up floyd
      It's a damn shame you can't make out and do it with that buff guy in your avi.

Comment

Floyd HATE is a amazing. Like people ACTUALLY care about a "Black woman" allegedly being assaulted. GTFOH stop acting like you guys care about injustice as it relates to the legal system.

You HATE Floyd. His alleged attack on his "EX" gives fuel to your pathetic "HATE". Your life sucks and your a loser. NEXT

Comment

Hope the announcements hey have planned for TMT, dont take forever. Thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Why did he even bring up the iPad?

I didnt even ban him either, ban stick mustve gotten to him.
            If I had to guess I think he was referring to his own ipad, blaming it for his typo.

Comment

looks healthy, probably already started working out

Comment

People can come on here and say the most outrageous things about Mayweather and nothing happens. Basically implying that he's a f@g. Unbelievable. And the guy you banned was referring to his own Ipad for his typo btw.

Comment

Originally posted by cisjay View Post
                  People can come on here and say the most outrageous things about Mayweather and nothing happens. Basically implying that he's a f@g. Unbelievable. And the guy you banned was referring to his own Ipad for his typo btw.
                  Oh, okay. I was like WTF is he telling me iPad sucks?

Comment

nice to see the P4P champ out, Now lets free this man

Comment

still smellin crack in my clothes......dont make me have to relapse on you hoes....

Comment

Working...
                      X