Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto to break him down like he did Judah.

Khan cannot deal with pressure, Cotto is a big body from 147-154 in terms of strength and he hits hard enough. Khan doesn't have the power to hurt Cotto. Cotto's power, boxing ability and most importantly intelligence will work Khan out in a few rounds and break him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      lets let Khan ACTUALLY have a fight at welterweight before we conclude anything. we've seen cotto at 147. or do you mean right now?? like if cotto had to kill himself to make 147?
      cotto isnt 'killing himself' to make 147. Making 147 is reasonable for him. Just means he cant eat how he wants to eat, and has to make some sacrifices in that regards. 'killing himself' is is chavez/rios/etc trying to make weight.

Well apparently, khan is an elite boxer who is probably next in line for mayweather, yet he's too green for cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        So far reasonable answers itt imo. Did/does cotto's performance agaisnt mayweather change your outlook on this?
        I LMAO at the thought that Floyd was gonna stop Cotto....I knew he would do well against a BOXER...no matter how hard Floyd tries, he's NOT a BRAWLER...plus that underrated jab of Cotto's was always a game changer imo...not suprised he fought Floyd so well....Khan and Cotto both don't handle the pressure well....but in this match up, Cotto will be the bull and I see this going something like the fight he had with Zab....getting rocked and stunned but eventually breaking Khan down and delivering some hurt

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Cotto to break him down like he did Judah.Khan cannot deal with pressure, Cotto is a big body from 147-154 in terms of strength and he hits hard enough. Khan doesn't have the power to hurt Cotto. Cotto's power, boxing ability and most importantly intelligence will work Khan out in a few rounds and break him down.
          thats how I see it as well

Comment

Meeegel

ang hell

coe toe.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I LMAO at the thought that Floyd was gonna stop Cotto....I knew he would do well against a BOXER...no matter how hard Floyd tries, he's NOT a BRAWLER...plus that underrated jab of Cotto's was always a game changer imo...not suprised he fought Floyd so well....Khan and Cotto both don't handle the pressure well....but in this match up, Cotto will be the bull and I see this going something like the fight he had with Zab....getting rocked and stunned but eventually breaking Khan down and delivering some hurt
              Ya, but their were only a few of us laughing. Most people thought it was simply gonna be an asswhoopin, claiming gatti pt.2.

Im not surprised he fought well either, ive always known his boxing skills were underrated/appreciated. But, such is life in a world of short term memory.

I think cotto will get rocked with some punches, but i dont think he will be stunned/hurt like he was against judah. I guess it just depends on if khan actually sits down on his punches, which in the end might be his undoing aswell (trading with cotto).

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Khan handles pressure well how? By running from Maidana and Peterson. Talk about nerves of steel. LMAO

Comment

lol Cotto will hurt Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
                    Khan handles pressure well how? By running from Maidana and Peterson. Talk about nerves of steel. LMAO
                    If you cannot comprehend what you read, do not post bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
                      Stop LMAO'ing your arse off and read his post again.

Comment

Working...
                      X