Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    "Face gets destroyed

Won the fight."

somebody post it please. it's ceaselessly entertaining.
    Here ya go >>>>>

Comment

Smh..... Lennox beat this guy in the worst condtioning hes ever been on 2 weeks notice. And past his prime.....and wanna rematch the guy after this fux you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        What do you mean buddy? I was talking about the Lewis vs. Rahman I fight.
        I was being sarcastic & addressing that dudes notion & or idea of how LL'S TWO LOSSES came to fruition... i guess i'm a little jumpy today knowing there's 4 days left until the Chisora massacre.

Comment

He may have a point. But am i the only one who thought vitali had actually won that fight.

Comment

Lewis won fair and square but lets not pretend this was some win where we can conclude that Lewis proved to be the overall better fighter, he should have rematched him.

Also this thread is missing "FACTS"!!!!!!!

Its just not the same without them get Steelhammer/Masterful in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Well unlike you being a mind reader, I didn't get a chance to ask Lewis in the midst of him saying that he was at his prime best and at the peak of his powers and something about being like fine wine and getting better with age.

Yea, you remember.

Vitali ended his career. Face it like we have to face Vitali's cuts defeat.

Why do you think Lennox waited to retire after he was being forced to fight Vitali again or be stripped of the WBC belt when Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson?
              you don't have to be a mindreader to assume that a 38 yr. old fighter who has been fighting for 14 years and just earned his biggest payday a fight before would be thinking about retirement.

maybe the tough fight with vitali helped him realize it sooner but vitali wasn't the only reason.

maybe being so out of shape and overweight for the fight was also a factor. maybe he realized he didn't want to do the training needed to compete anymore.

this was not a prime fighter in his late 20's just retiring because he didn't want to fight a guy. especially a guy who already beat.

this was an old fighter who no longer was training and keeping in shape like he did before.

a fighter with a ton of money in the bank. a fighter who had been fighting less and less frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by omaroo View Post
                He may have a point. But am i the only one who thought vitali had actually won that fight.
                yeah vitali won that fight.

you know aside from losing by tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Lewis won fair and square but lets not pretend this was some win where we can conclude that Lewis proved to be the overall better fighter, he should have rematched him.

Also this thread is missing "FACTS"!!!!!!!

Its just not the same without them get Steelhammer/Masterful in here.
                  Leonard-Hearns I for reference

Who do u think is/was the better fighter???

Comment

Originally posted by omaroo View Post
                    No, you're not. Had not he lost by an unfortunate cut, he would have clearly stopped Lennox or won a u-decision.

Comment

Vitali, good man, he lost that fight, it was correct to stop it. But Lewis got lucky, everybody knows and should acknowledge that. It's becoming tiring to keep hearing about this almost nine years on. Lewis retired, end of story. But we sure miss that rematch...

Comment

Working...
                      X