No announcement yet.

Donaire: "It was legal but I would NEVER pull a 'Mayweather'"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
    It is classless,unsportmanike, and opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal.

End thread
    Suckapunched the hoe

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .....Donaire is a Top P4P , Mayweather isn't what he says is relevant

and because the headbutt didn't KO Mayweather ruining the fight.

2 wrongs don't make a right

But it makes it even lol.

Comment

Here's the rest of Donaire's quote: "...But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away"

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal.

End thread
          It's also disgraceful, and an act only a TREACHEROUS COWARD would do.

Comment

In the heat of the moment I probably would. You're in war mode its hard to shut it down, especially if the idiot in front of you drops his hands like a moron.

Comment

The same thing happened to Gatti he took a harder shot got up keep fighting Mosley not protecting himself talking got hit with the same combo never went down Ortiz is a quitter plain and simple

Comment

Floyd Jr didn't do anything illegal but if the fight would have continue then Floyd would have beat Ortiz even more and KO him fairly.

But 1 thing is for sure, scandalous ref Cortez SHOULD RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  .....Donaire is a Top P4P , Mayweather isn't what he says is relevant

and because the headbutt didn't KO Mayweather ruining the fight.

2 wrongs don't make a right
                  What did Floyd do wrong? Cortez said it himself, it was a legal punch. Donaire just want the spot light on himself....P4p that great for him.

If Donaire and Floyd were in the same weight class, Floyd would kick his ass....just give Floyd his props and say you wouldn't have done it instead of saying stuff like "i wouldn't pull a Mayweather"

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    What did Floyd do wrong? Cortez said it himself, it was a legal punch. Donaire just want the spot light on himself....P4p that great for him.

If Donaire and Floyd were in the same weight class, Floyd would kick his ass....just give Floyd his props and say you wouldn't have done it instead of saying stuff like "i wouldn't pull a Mayweather"

coulda shoulda woulda...... I bet Mayweather would outbox the klitschkos aswell if they were in the same weight class.

Why should he give him props? he sucker punched his opponent and got a KO...

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      [img]http://www.************.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nonito_donaire.jpg[/img]

http://twitter.com/#!/filipinoflash/...93898229813248

http://www.facebook.com/nonitodonair...50380387987040
                      You won't ever be as skilled as Mayweather either. Yea, we see the lack of inside fighting and dirty fighting skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X