#1 Alexander
    #2 Ajose Olusegun
    #3 Erik Morales
    #4 Kendell Holt
    #5 Josesito Lopez
    #6 Ali Chebeh

check out the rest here:

http://wbcboxing.com/indexEng.php

lol wtf is up with their SMW rankings. Noe Gonzalez? I dont even Noe who that is.

belt rankings are so god awful. they could at least attempt to rank other belts' champions.

Comment

anthony direll??? WTF!!!

Comment

The WBC is always incredibly laughable. I look forward to seeing their updated rankings, just for the humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
          Noe Gonzalez? I dont even Noe who that is.
          I see what you did there

Comment

I always wondered. Do you have to sign up to be included in WBC rankings? I kind of though since the point of their rankings is to decide who gets a title shot, one would have to pay to be included in the list. It would explain why so many people are missing.

I'm not implying that boxers have to bribe the WBC. I mean if there's some sort of official fee? It's still a business after all so it's understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              lol wtf is up with their SMW rankings. Noe Gonzalez? I dont even Noe who that is.

belt rankings are so god awful. they could at least attempt to rank other belts' champions.

Comment

It is always fun to see how many guys you actually know on any sanctioning body list. it is always a good bet to figure at least half will make you go "Huh who is that and why don't I know who he is when I follow boxing closely""

Comment

wth is a diamond belt

Comment

Brian Magee still top 10 in the WBC, DeGale 16 and Groves 14. One of them should fight Magee next to go up the rankings, and give Magee another half decent payday (for his standards) and a chance to get another title shot. Either would be a pretty good fight, well matched

Comment

Working...
                    X