Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M Marquez Avoids Unification Bout vs Humberto Soto ,......to fight Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soto looks more past his prime than JMM does, which is sad considering their ages.

Comment

lmao!

Sorry, but Marquez would school the shit out of Soto as badly as he's gonna school Katsidis.

Soto should apply for a job as Marquez's sparring partner. At least then he could learn something and not have to get embarrassed in front of national TV.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        lmao!

Sorry, but Marquez would school the shit out of Soto as badly as he's gonna school Katsidis.

Soto should apply for a job as Marquez's sparring partner. At least then he could learn something and not have to get embarrassed in front of national TV.
        "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blaze778 again."

Comment

Soto never fights anybody of note, he has pretty much only fought bums and a few mediocre fighters but that's it really... Katsidis is a much bettter opponant than Soto anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
            Soto never fights anybody of note, he has pretty much only fought bums and a few mediocre fighters but that's it really... Katsidis is a much bettter opponant than Soto anyway.

Soto is way better fighter then Katsidis.

La Zoritta would tax that ass.

Comment

Katsidis has been JMMs mandatory for ages and was trying to get him stripped for fighting Diaz again instead of defending his title.

This fight has been a long time coming. I kind of thought Marquez would duck Katsidis and leave the belts behind to chase a big payday, so I'm really glad this fight is happening.

PS: Soto is nobody; he's fought nobody. Marquez would tax him. I dont think JMM is worried about chasing ABC belts at this point in his career. He's trying to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                First he ducked Barrera rematch,then Morales called him out and JMM ducked him,and now he ducks another Mexican Soto.

Its obvious that JMM is ducking SLICK MEXICAN fighters!
                In the late 1990's, Barrera and Morales avoided JMM.
                Eventually JMM fought Barrera. I dont know what the situation is with a proposed JMM-EM bout.

BUT, Marquez has avoided Humberto Soto for over 2 years.
                In 2007, Soto tried to fight Marquez, and Marquez ducked him then, ans instead fought Soto's "leftovers"(Rocky Juerez).

Soto has been avoided by most fighters like Pacman, Jorge Linares, Robert Guererro, and other fighters , than anyone else.

Rios' talk, is just talk.
                Why isn't any confirmation??? that he's gonna fight Soto??
                Rios changed his mind.

Comment

hahaha, man I hate to admit this since I was a big fan of Humberto at 125-130, but he ****ing sucks at light weight. The only reason he has that belt is because Valero died. He won the title on a sloppy and horrible fight with punching bag Diaz. Let them talk their ****, once Soto faces legitimate oposition he'll lose the title.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blaze778 again."
                    Right on. Maybe next time.

See any good movies lately?

One of the other posters recommended this one for me. Fucking disturbing and twisted. But the acting was great and there is a lot of humor to go with the disgust.

Comment

Pac ducked Soto at 130.

Fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X