Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any famous people who went to your High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smurfiah Smurfarey

Comment

My brothers wife used to date neo ***** will not shut up about it

Comment

rowdy roddy piper

Comment

Lee Cattermole - Sunderland football player.

I went to both the same primary school and the same secondary school at the same time and in the same year group as he did. He isn't especially famous though.

Comment

Lorenzo Neal

Comment

I went to a ton of skools so I dont really remember but I grew up around alot of boxers like Chop, Bowe, singers like Ginuwine, Good Charlotte, nfl guys like Larry Johnson and so on. I knew Larry and his family really good. I knew some boys from good chalotte really good. Ive talked to Chop & Bowe a few times, along with Tony Thompson, Ginuwine, Slim Charles from the wire. My Cousin lived by me and went to skool with Taraje P. Henson while my other cousin went to skool with Christina Milian

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                I went to a ton of skools so I dont really remember but I grew up around alot of boxers like Chop, Bowe, singers like Ginuwine, Good Charlotte, nfl guys like Larry Johnson and so on. I knew Larry and his family really good. I knew some boys from good chalotte really good. Ive talked to Chop & Bowe a few times, along with Tony Thompson, Ginuwine, Slim Charles from the wire. My Cousin lived by me and went to skool with Taraje P. Henson while my other cousin went to skool with Christina Milian
                Good Charlotte?

Which members?

Comment

A lot actually. My school was founded in the very early 1900s and is one of the biggest suburban high schools in the Detroit area. Hell, Eminem even raps about it in one of his first cds. Right off the top of my head is Alice Cooper but a lot of athletes went to my high school(not many presently but in the 70s there were a decent amount).

Comment

Comment

John Kitna, Lawyer Milloy, Stafford Mays, Wade Cook.

Comment

Working...
                      X