No announcement yet.

unless pavlik is drunk,distracted or mentally shot he will stop p.will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unless pavlik is drunk,distracted or mentally shot he will stop p.will

cause paul is to easy to hit..its not like he's hopkins and is a bigger guy with great defense..he's the thinner weaker guy with no defense..i think pavlik is gonna ko williams

lets bet it then

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      cause paul is to easy to hit..its not like he's hopkins and is a bigger guy with great defense..he's the thinner weaker guy with no defense..i think pavlik is gonna ko williams
      Paul is so easy to hit that Winky Wright couldn't hit him much. Or is that going to be the two year lay off excuse even though Wright looked great in the first round until Williams adjusted. Wright did a better job at hitting BHOP then he did Williams.

Comment

without a doubt pavlik will win
        unless the one of the above happens

Comment

I'm also leaning towards Pavlik but I ain't sure.

Comment

dont under estimate p willy. i can easily see him making adjustments for pavlik and out throwing him to a decision. watch out for those shots! and hell be good.

Comment

dunno man, Paul is southpaw and has a great chin as showed against MargaBrick, plus he has the longer reach and can hit hard...im not sure about Pav chin (Taylor is not the greatest hitter). As a southpaw should be easy for Pwill by circling to take away Pavlik right hand. I see Paul winning by Ko.

Comment

I gave up on Pavlik. **** him. Pwill will overwhelm him wit activity. He won't be permitted to get set the way he needs to to deliver wit real power. Pwill UD's him.

Comment

reed i aint betting with your rich ass...

Comment

depends if pwill can take his punches... pwill will get hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X