Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales & Barrera need to walk with JMM to the ring to show respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales & Barrera need to walk with JMM to the ring to show respect.

I don't know every detail about the positions both of these guys have with respect to JMM. But they should be with him during his ring walk to the ring with Floyd. I'm not saying they owe him anything. But right now, JMM is the back bone of Mexican boxing right now.

The position of Erik Morales is a little bit more respectful toward JMM than Barrera's is. He said that even though there was no Mexican fighter with star power in the aftermath of the Margarito fiasco, he pointed out that JMM was on top of his game. It is also a reason why he would like to fight him some time in the future I think. I know JMM priced himself out one time when a fight was proposed between the two guys though.

Barrera hardly has ever talked about JMM other than the fact that he thought that JMM and Rafael (WTF? What has he got to do with their fight?) did not belong in the top ten list of Mexican fighters because he thought that they won all of their fights through politics. It was a reaction to the close decision loss to JMM that Barrera suffered. He changed his position a little bit in the lead up to the JMM-Pacquiao rematch and said that he would support JMM.

I know JMM has acted kind of like an ego maniac when it came to who the best of the three was when he has given his opinion, but that aside Barrera and Morales should be with him during his ring walk. How about it? Morales has even pointed out that Mayweather fights for himself, and not the fans.

like THAT **** will ever happen

Comment

would it really matter?

Comment

Those guys all hate each other.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Those guys all hate each other.
          Bingo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Would they be holding hands?

Just asking in advance....

Comment

My boy Barrera shows respect to nobody.

Just like I like it.

Comment

They could always walk to the ring arguing i guess....

Comment

WTF? Why they have to walk to the ring with him and show respect? Tha **** thats nonsense at his best!!!!!

Comment

I thought Barrera and Morales put their beef aside and hugged each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X