Cotto complainers....It's over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
    My thread made pistol whip cry.lol
    Whos crying Im just pointing out how ridiculous it is for a Puerto Rican to tell anyone else to move on after a loss!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      he was never a puncher dumb ass goes to show how much you know!
      just because the guy never had one-punch KO power doesn't mean he wasn't a puncher dumb ass! Ask Sebastian Lujan. We know he isn't a puncher now tho..

Comment

It's called satire dumb ass!!! Im making an exact copy of the other guys post to show how hypocritical it is!!!
        nah you just come off as butthurt ,or is it your arm thats hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
          just because the guy never had one-punch KO power doesn't mean he wasn't a puncher dumb ass! Ask Sebastian Lujan. We know he isn't a puncher now tho..

It's an accumilation of shots smart guy even a guy with average power is gonna break down someone when they are throwing 100 punches a round.

Seriously it's not like Garcia was the first person in the world to go the distance with Tony. You act like he has a 95% KO percentage and suddenly everyone was walking thru his punches.

Fuk dude know what the fuk you are talking about next time you open your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
            nah you just come off as butthurt ,or is it your arm thats hurting?
            How do i get butthurt over something I predicted would happen? I picked Juan Ma months ago!!!

Fuking knownothing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
              Great rebuttle. Exactly what i was going to explain to this kid.

Weve even seen his past sparring partners talk about how heavy his hands are and how he is breaking their facial bones and witnessing him beat Cintrons body into submission and bust cottos face so bad he looked like an open wound yet when he fights in Mexico he can hardly create a scratch on roberto garcia. A NOBODY with lesser than average skill.

Comment

they cant get over the fact that our prime elite beats their elite ALL the time...

Comment

Whos crying Im just pointing out how ridiculous it is for a Puerto Rican to tell anyone else to move on after a loss!!

Sounds like.looks like.Crying.

Look guy,you gotta understand ONE puerto rican does not speak for the whole boxingscene pr crowd.Follow my lead? Im way over the marg fight.Why? because theres a rematch looming.sure theres rediculous posts on here that dont make any sense.What was clear on saturday is over.Anyways.You gotta stop with the "!!!!'s" and paying attention to the pr's,you might have a heart attack. Now, h'bout a bet sonny? you got marga over pac?

Sorry if im not filthy rich on here.5k is all i can offer from my chump change bank.
                  Last edited by AP♠; 11-08-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

How do i get butthurt over something I predicted would happen? I picked Juan Ma months ago!!!

Fuking knownothing!!!!
                    mother ****er your still talking about it. you must not be able to sleep at night, all you keep seeing every time you close your eyes is rafa saying NO MAS!!!

Comment

It will never be over. People will be talking about how Margarito cheated against Cotto 100 years from now.

Comment

Working...
                      X