Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Man's Resume Is So Overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crazy talk. I can't believe he keeps disrespecting these 3 great Mexican fighters (Barrera, Morales and Marquez) And his still disrespecting Pac-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      If overrated mexicans like Barrera completely anhilate undefeated fighters like Nasseem Hamed, what does that say about other countries?
      He outboxed Hamed, he didn't annihilate anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        This is crazy talk. I can't believe he keeps disrespecting these 3 great Mexican fighters (Barrera, Morales and Marquez) And his still disrespecting Pac-Man.
        No, he is saying that Pac's victories over them are overrated because of the when he fought them. Barrera and Morales were done imo. Marquez was in his prime for the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
          No, he is saying that Pac's victories over them are overrated because of the when he fought them. Barrera and Morales were done imo. Marquez was in his prime for the first fight.
          So the Barrera that was in the midst of the most prolific win streak of his career when Paq fought him the 1st time was already done going into the fight?? You must be nuts.

Comment

Someone's been on the crack pipe.

Comment

This is the 1st time Ive been on this thread since Ive made it. Let me make this clear, I think that every main guy I talked about is a good fighter and I love to watch them fight. Just because I say this about Pac, doesnt mean he is garbage. He's still a very good fighter and I would be a fool to say otherwise but that doesnt mean a guy isnt overrated or that other guys arent underrated. It happens all the time. People will give 1 guy 10x more credit for the same thing that a different guy wouldnt get much credit for. Thats my point.

I forgot to add in the Valero fight. Here's another overhyped myth by the biased idiot Dougie Fischer that Pac wouldve probably KO and everyone wouldve acted like he was the 2nd coming when really Valero has the worst resume of all time. Youve never heard of any of his opponents except for like 1 and alot of them had mad losses. Yet just because he stops all of them in 1 round, it makes him a legend? You know everyone wouldve hyped Pac again if he beat this cat. The bottom line is I will think he's not overrated when he fights one of the top guys who are not the norm like Guzman or if he fights someone where he's clearly much undersized

Comment

Working...
              X