Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought about killing another person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever thought about killing another person?

At any time in your life, have you ever considered killing someone?
    No, never
    6.67%
    Yes, I have, but not seriously
    46.67%
    Yes, I have, and I was serious about it
    13.33%
    Yes, and I have killed someone
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

This girl that keeps running around called Freedom, from what ive heard about her, from many, many posts and posters upon these boards, she seems a right knut....

I like nailing Knuts, thus, this 'Freedom' character I must dispose of asap Ridcky Styleee!(sorry, got excited there)....Needs to take their RACIST fuking bottoms!!!! Out of HERE with IMEDIATE EFFECTTS!!!!! Pretty soon maybe......... NIIICCEEEE!

Godamn I could kill a beer now (no Beercules) that's what I would kill, a bottle of fukin beer, made by Freedom.... Then maybe Freedom.... How big is she?

Comment

On a moderately serious note, Mira Hindley and Ian Brady, big big child murderers... AKA in the UK as the 'Moors murderers'...

Maybe Freedom after, damn fat white racist women!!!

Comment

You mean like today? No, not yet today

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          On a moderately serious note, Mira Hindley and Ian Brady, big big child murderers... AKA in the UK as the 'Moors murderers'...

Maybe Freedom after, damn fat white racist women!!!
          I once spoke with a prison officer that worked at the prison where Myra Hindley was. She told me they used to give that child killer b1tch a really hard time and make it hell for her in there. I thought good.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
            I once spoke with a prison officer that worked at the prison where Myra Hindley was. She told me they used to give that child killer b1tch a really hard time and make it hell for her in there. I thought good.
            Yeah, my mates dad, he's a doctor and had to treat her before she went into prison back in the day.

Apparently she is 'evil', his old man went on saying "even being in the same room as her, something was 'off' about her". And his dad is a smart, level headed guy.

Heard that story so read into it when was much younger, pair of bad apples there!

Some nasty fukers out there mayn!

On a bright note he got to treat Johnny Wilkinson, dude whom won the rugby world cup for England, pros and cons is life... Pros and cons.... Cool, true story there, thus better than AlexKid immediately...

Easy.

Comment

Ian Brady was a lot like Canadian serial rapist/killer Paul Bernardo.

Comment

Yes ive felt that way often and made few attempts back in the day.

We used to beef alot with the Chinese gang ( Wah Ching ) and long story short, these chinamen tried to burn my best friend's house down so you can imagine what happened next..

Heavy artilleries came out and few of them had to pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Yes ive felt that way often and made few attempts back in the day.

We used to beef alot with the Chinese gang ( Wah Ching ) and long story short, these chinamen tried to burn my best friend's house down so you can imagine what happened next..

Heavy artilleries came out and few of them had to pay for it...
                  If they tried to burn your friend's house, they has it coming.

Comment

collectively, id of course would love to throttle hypocrites to death

Comment

Working...
                    X