No announcement yet.

Watch this video and tell me that Global Warming is a Political Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this video and tell me that Global Warming is a Political Hoax

2016 was the hottest year in our current ENTIRE historical record, with arctic temperatures being 20 degrees hotter than the established average and this year is looking to be another record breaking year. Every single year for the past 3 years has been a consecutive record breaking year for global temperatures since we began measuring them.

Edit: If you're not going to watch the whole video, that ice slab has the surface area of manhattan.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-17-2017, 06:38 AM.

there is no doubt the global warming is real, but I'm not a overly concerned, as a man who believes in god I trust in him to guide us through this chrisis

Comment

The Chinese implanted that **** in our minds doe

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        2016 was the hottest year in our current ENTIRE historical record,....
        Completely false.

We now know the data was altered, and in some cases, literally just made up!

"The hockey stick of adjustments since 1970 is due almost entirely to NOAA fabricating missing station data. In 2016, more than 42% of their monthly station data was missing, so they simply made it up. This is easy to identify because they mark fabricated temperatures with an “E” in their database."

Source (full article, VERY in-depth):
        https://realclimatescience.com/2016/...ata-tampering/

Then earlier we had a thread here about more altering of data at NOAA:
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=736011

Comment

What a load of crap, we had literally 1 week of summer here in Scotland. The planet is actually getting colder.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            2016 was the hottest year in our current ENTIRE historical record, with arctic temperatures being 20 degrees hotter than the established average and this year is looking to be another record breaking year. Every single year for the past 3 years has been a consecutive record breaking year for global temperatures since we began measuring them.

Edit: If you're not going to watch the whole video, that ice slab has the surface area of manhattan.

shut up you dweeb, nobody gives a **** about your ice slab video

i'll park my chevy suburban on your roof and funnel the exhaust through your chimney and climate change your entire home, all 857 square feet of it

Comment

There are still Flat-Eart....I mean global warming naysayers in 2017? Wtf? How naive can people be

Comment

97% of climate scientists are in agreement that humans are causing global warming. But na, i'ma listen to Donald Trump doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  shut up you dweeb, nobody gives a **** about your ice slab video

i'll park my chevy suburban on your roof and funnel the exhaust through your chimney and climate change your entire home, all 857 square feet of it

'Murika.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

'Murika.

Comment

Working...
                    X