Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    What if they had lime tho? Would you still want them? Like Takis or Hot Cheetos w/ lime?

I'd prefer without the lime, but it hardly matters when I'm stoned. I'll eat anything remotely appealing. I'd eat ass for days.....

I eat raw bread man. A lime won't kill me

Comment

• I don't think I'll ever have to touch a lighter again as long as my Grasshopper is in working condition. I don't know if I can ever go back to smoking after using this thing on a daily basis.

I have a half-smoked blunt that I haven't even considered touching since getting this vape. It's so goooood.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        What if they had lime tho? Would you still want them? Like Takis or Hot Cheetos w/ lime?

Curse you

curse

Comment

• Anything's better with lime.

The bad hombres had that one right

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I don't think I'll ever have to touch a lighter again as long as my Grasshopper is in working condition. I don't know if I can ever go back to smoking after using this thing on a daily basis.

I have a half-smoked blunt that I haven't even considered touching since getting this vape. It's so goooood.
            Really? So I smoked out of a bong yesterday for the first time in months and it made me want to throw away my Pax.

I feel ripped off with my vape.. nothing like a bong rip! One fat bowl of skywalker OG and i was high for hours..

I actually think Bongs save more weed and vapes..

Comment

• Anyone smoked any quality giggle bush as of late?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Really? So I smoked out of a bong yesterday for the first time in months and it made me want to throw away my Pax.

I feel ripped off with my vape.. nothing like a bong rip! One fat bowl of skywalker OG and i was high for hours..

I actually think Bongs save more weed and vapes..
                Yeah, no offense but when I was doing my extensive research on vapes, the Pax 2/3 was something I eliminated early on. I narrowed it down to just 3 vapes. Arizer Air, Grasshopper, and the Boundless CFX and went from there. IMO the Pax has always been underwhelming in performance, but because it looks so cool and is compact in size, it will always remain a top seller.

But yeah, a fat ass bong rip beats anything. You're def right about that.

I did pack my Hopper with some Sour D last night, was baked beyond belief.

Comment

• Just a week ago I took some hits out of a bong, first time since summer fifteen'

Totally forgot, so my first hit was the fattest mf in the world, had me reeling hard

After that, the next dimension was sick

Comment

• The 2009 nostalgia got me tripping HARD

Been years since I've listened to these tracks.

https://youtu.be/cj6G_acsi8M
                    https://youtu.be/FBmUpHoXIvo

Summers in Romania are the best....

https://youtu.be/talPOyOfrvU
                    I was on the ground floor of that track's release
                    Last edited by BM dnobagaV; 02-22-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Now hit me with that 2010 - Music as good as the women

Last edited by BM dnobagaV; 02-22-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X