Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    Good honest post !
    I can respect that as I also had it a draw even as a Ward fan. Kov winning 1-5 and Andre winning the rest. IMO Kov should of retained his belts in a draw but I can't be mad either way as the refs called it very close like they should of. But sometimes refs may lay more emphasis on the fighter who closes the show and that definitely wasn't Kov
    With the one 10-8 round it's impossible for a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      what a fcking joke give the decision to the black fighter who runs and clinches sounds familier , what a bull**** decision **** boxing iam near done with it.
      Looool. Cry some more.

Comment

• Ward lost that fight, close but clear he lost. Ward really looked like dog****e in my opinion. Kudos for him for hanging tough coz Kovalev is a monster but c'mon, no way did Ward win that fight.

Comment

• Cry some more, will ya? C'mon, let it go.

.... AND THE NEW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            Cry some more, will ya? C'mon, let it go.

.... AND THE NEW!
            If you're happy that you're favourite fighter had to win with some home cooking then that is fine. Shoot I loved Manny but I NEVER felt comfortable with a couple of decisions he got against JMM.

Andre ward, toughness aside, really went down in my estimations. Dude should get into wrestling coz that's truly his forte.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
                If you're happy that you're favourite fighter had to win with some home cooking then that is fine. Shoot I loved Manny but I NEVER felt comfortable with a couple of decisions he got against JMM.

Andre ward, toughness aside, really went down in my estimations. Dude should get into wrestling coz that's truly his forte.
                Kovalev was also doing the holding. Both fighters tied each other up in close quarters. Harold Letterman was ****ing blind to judge Ward as the only one doing the holding.

It was a close fight. Ward won. Move on. Bringing Pacquiao analogies into the mix doesn't help your case.

Comment

• Horrible for the image of boxing. A boring champ who fraudulently won the belts..

Keep up the good work boxing!!****ing crooked slave drivers!!

Comment

• 6-10 were not dominated by ward lol most analysts had those rounds split AT BEST.

calm down ward fans

Comment

• 100% bent decision & a disgrace to the sport. The judges should be struck off the payroll!

Comment

Working...
                      X