Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would maidanas career have looked like if he started with robert garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would maidanas career have looked like if he started with robert garcia?

Although he has had a really good career, how would his career have looked like if he started up with robert garcia, or if he was coached by robert garcia before reaching world level? maidana showed unquestionable improvement under robert garcia, giving floyd mayweather one of his hardest ever fights and destroying adrien broner. Would he have still lost to kotelnik, khan and alexander? How do people feel chino would do against the current crop of welterweights?

Beats Koltenik, Khan, and Alexander!

Only loses to Floyd but would be much better the if he started with RGB by the time he gets to.Floyd he's prolly win due to.likilihood of better the jab, better stamina reserves, and prolly would get paid.more since he'd have less losses and likely more popular b4 THE Floyd fight vs after!

Ps. That was a past prime Floyd is well

Comment

I wish he still had the fire in his heart to fight.

So many potentially amazing fights

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

I think he'd come back. But no one would give him the money he would request. I think that he would come back for 5 millions minimum. But who's gonna get him paid that? Pacquiao? Garcia? He bought a lot of land and made good investments here and doesn't need to work anymore for the rest of his life, he's really living well here.

Comment

I think he would of beat Khan, Kotelnik and Alexander. But also he would need to have Ariza in his corner as well. His conditioning for the Broner and first Floyd fight was awesome. He wasn't the same in the second one

Comment

The question would be how long could he keep his fire burning that hot.

He went to Garcia to get his career back on track and he had a strong desire to do that obviously. He pushed himself very hard over that period and improved as a fighter later in life.

Judging by how his career finished I think he still ends up catching odd loses because his desire will wane too much. He just wasn't greedy enough for success for it to matter that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

I agree but on the other hand it's really refreshing to see a guy retire from boxing rather than have boxing retire him.

Comment

He probably would still have lost to alexander

Comment

Just like his other fighters..

Weight drain as much as you can, get short term success and fade towards the prime of your career. His career might have been shorter with Robert Garcia

Comment

Working...
                  X