Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Floyds fans scared to put him in with Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Why can't people let this go?

Floyd Mayweather unanimously defeated Manny Pacquiao. 8 rounds to 4. Manny Pacquiao didn't show up. Intimidated by TBE.

Both fighters are retired. We're in a new era. We've got tons of new and exciting fighters. We're seeing more stoppages and knockouts than before.

It's time to let go and move on. Stop this.
    Hey I agree but the rotator cuff sounds like a real excuse if he has a doctors note

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Manny spent 5 years running but he eventually got his schooling and it has been a hilarious year of crying since.
      Floyd is number one in lives destroyed. P4P the best life destroyer. We get a year of Spoon23, and others struggling to deal with reality and pain.

What do they do? Slow motion! Then what Spain thought. They don't even live in Spain. They are clinging on to crazy things... Alex jones can't come up with conspiracy theories as fast as they can.

My theory is that PAC's mother's voodoo bounced back on PAC.

But, the half German - Filipina miss Universe got revenge for PAC in slow motion.

If you have ever been on Philippine Air, you will see some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        If Floyd comes back I want him to fight someone who actually has a chance to beat him. Manny has no chance, I don't want to see that fight. IMO if he doesn't fight Golovkin he should stay retired.
        Great post. I want to see Floyd come back from adversity. I want him to get dropped, then see if he can win.

I actually realize how biased that is.

I just hate his TBE crap.

Comment

• There are literally thousands of these Mayweather threads, hundreds about how he will never fight Manny. Hundreds more about how he'll never fight Canelo, JMM, Cotto, Madaina, Mosely, or even De la Hoya at 154. He fought them all and schooled each. Heck, he made a fight with Cotto at 154 within a couple weeks of Cotto leaving Arum, when that happened it should have been crystal clear to everyone that Arum was the issue, but still these threads continued.

Mayweather is a top 5-10 all time fighter, period. There's a reasonable case that he is the best ever. He fought everyone he had to fight to cement that legacy, case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            I knew your name looked familiar. We gave each other red k over 10 days ago. I didn't even think about it once after that. Who cares? You've been thinking about that all this time? What a boring life you must have.
            I was up screwing this hot spanish chick and you were up plotting revenge over red k. This has to be a women. Their the only ones that like to bring up old ****. LMBO!!!
            I seriously doubt that. Or maybe she was a Puerto Rican whore, you paid

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Hey I agree but the rotator cuff sounds like a real excuse if he has a doctors note
              Nearly every person caught up in steroid scandals had a "doctor's note".

Doctor's notes are meaningless these days. A real rotator cuff means he would have been showing he was in pain, not throwing as many punches, not doing selfies, wincing just by moving, etc. We saw none of that.

Instead we saw a Pacquiao cut an interview saying, quote, "God will deliver Floyd unto me".

We heard Freddie Roach make a bet with Stephen A. Smith that Manny would beat Floyd.

We saw Pacquiao holding children and taking selfies with the "hurt" shoulder.

We saw Pacquiao raise BOTH arms over his head after the fight.

We saw Pacquiao say to Max Kellerman that he would have won if Floyd wouldn't move so much. LOL

This is why people (Spoon23) need to let it go. It's over. Pacquiao was embarrassed by TBE. It's his own fault. He doesn't deserve a rematch after so much lying and not showing up. HE is the reason people wasted money on that fight. Don't blame Floyd, same style as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Nearly every person caught up in steroid scandals had a "doctor's note".

Doctor's notes are meaningless these days. A real rotator cuff means he would have been showing he was in pain, not throwing as many punches, not doing selfies, wincing just by moving, etc. We saw none of that.

Instead we saw a Pacquiao cut an interview saying, quote, "God will deliver Floyd unto me".

We heard Freddie Roach make a bet with Stephen A. Smith that Manny would beat Floyd.

We saw Pacquiao holding children and taking selfies with the "hurt" shoulder.

We saw Pacquiao raise BOTH arms over his head after the fight.

We saw Pacquiao say to Max Kellerman that he would have won if Floyd wouldn't move so much. LOL

This is why people (Spoon23) need to let it go. It's over. Pacquiao was embarrassed by TBE. It's his own fault. He doesn't deserve a rematch after so much lying and not showing up. HE is the reason people wasted money on that fight. Don't blame Floyd, same style as always.
                Good post green k sent

Comment

• so many quotes in this thread....so much ownage

Comment

Working...
                  X