Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Ducked Us Since 2010 But Hopefully In Sept He'll Fight Us!" - Team Khurtsidze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I love watching Khurtsidze. He truly does model everything he does after Mike Tyson. The stance, attitude everything. Mike Tyson is his hero for sure.
    The only issue I saw in the N'dam fight is that Khurt was chasing him and not cutting off the ring, that's about it. N'dam had bigger issues though, as he was ineffectively boxing, pretty much what should be considered running. There was maybe 3 rounds where N'dam landed something good. N'dam was not countering effectively or boxing effectively. This fight was in France where he lives, so he got the hometown decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The only issue I saw in the N'dam fight is that Khurt was chasing him and not cutting off the ring, that's about it. N'dam had bigger issues though, as he was ineffectively boxing, pretty much what should be considered running. There was maybe 3 rounds where N'dam landed something good. N'dam was not countering effectively or boxing effectively. This fight was in France where he lives, so he got the hometown decision.
      Yeah N'Dam hates constant pressure. When he is under attack for so long he will labor on the ropes. You don't really need to cut off the ring against him, just keep going after him and you will find him. Khurtsidze and Lemieux could find him quite often. Stevens could not as he lays back and waits, his legs are like he is stuck in mud, so N'dan shone against him.

That is what bugs me about the latest Stevens' interview. He is talking about relaxation with JDJ. No he needs to get those legs working instead of trying to play catch and shoot the whole fight. He is short so he needs to go get his opponent when needed.

Comment

4 round top

Comment

If K2 ever plans on doing a homecoming fight in Kazakhstan, this would be the right opponent for it. Golovkin has had some "Astana 2017" logo on his clothes and ring for the past two years. I think its some kind of big international energy thing that the Kazakhstan government has been pushing...Maybe that is the right time. But in the states, he has much bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Ducked him in 2010? Other way around team Khurtsidze. Herman/Golovkin inquired to fight him after Mundine bailed out for the WBA interim title. Khurtsidze went with N'Dam instead and Golovkin was elevated to WBA regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Know how this thread goes.....the haters say he's ducking the guy then in 4 months after he beats the piss out of the guy the same dudes say he was a nobody and only ever beat Antoine Douglas who was a bum...

GGG has bigger fish to catch...but if they al keep swerving then wtf, bring on the midget...
              So you finally realize how it feels to be a fan of Floyd Mayweather. WELCOME!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                So you finally realize how it feels to be a fan of Floyd Mayweather. WELCOME!
                So true. Pretty sure he's been guilty of the same thing too.

Comment

Working...
                X