Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Kell Brook Should Steer Well Clear of Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Kell Brook Should Steer Well Clear of Errol Spence

Talking of quality fights and fighters on BoxNation, I was impressed with welterweight Errol Spence jnr and the manner in which he disposed of Chris Algieri in five rounds last week. Stopping Algieri was something both Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan failed to do. Spence is certainly a new force in the division and IBF champion Kell Brook would be advised to steer well clear of him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I genuinely don't mind Frank Warren, but I do wish he would write a straight article that doesn't make reference to things related to Sky and Hearn and he does have a short memory regarding his own fighters. In this article alone:

- he has a dig at Kell Brook who is a Matchroom fighter.
    - saying you don't need to win medals at the Olympics is a dig at Joshua.
    - mentions BoxNation at any given moment
    - BJS has never wavered in his belief that he can beat GGG - only a year ago he said GGG beats him and Eubank on the same night...
    - Bigs Wade up as a tough opponent - No-one knows Wade because he has done very little against anyone good.

The article would be much more respectable if he told things as they were but oh well.

Comment

Kell Brook will move up to 154 or vacate his belt before he accepts the fight with Errol Spence. Accept it, move on.

Comment

I don't like hearing this type of talk. Fighters get lambasted for ducking but at the same time people will openly say a fighter should avoid certain match ups.

It's a great scrap in my opinion. If Spence is able to perform on a high level, I think he will beat Brook handily. I don't think the body punches would do Kell a world of good when he already has problems with his conditioning. It's a pretty big if because you never know what a fighter's arsenal will look like when confronted with a worthy adversary.

Comment

Why should any champion avoid any fighter? If u honestly feel your the best fighter then fight blatantly duckin fighters only hurt the fans

Comment

Spence beats Kell...as w/ Floyd he's getting haters as he's that good...watch...he would xpose Thurman...

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
              I genuinely don't mind Frank Warren, but I do wish he would write a straight article that doesn't make reference to things related to Sky and Hearn and he does have a short memory regarding his own fighters. In this article alone:

- BJS has never wavered in his belief that he can beat GGG - only a year ago he said GGG beats him and Eubank on the same night...
              - Bigs Wade up as a tough opponent - No-one knows Wade because he has done very little against anyone good.

The article would be much more respectable if he told things as they were but oh well.
              Think you're being too sensitive.

How is having a dig at Joshua? Loads of fighters have won the Olympics previously before going on to be a professional boxer. Not just Joshua and in any case, its not even a dig at Olympic winners.

Boxnation is his channel.. why wouldn't he mention it?

The bigging up of Wade is his personal opinion

Billy Saunders is a in a better position now to take on GGG. Got more experience under his belt.

Comment

Errol Spence looked good in his win over Chris Algeiri but there was something I noticed that is quite disturbing and alarming and that is his physique and namely his chest or his nipples.

The reason I point this out is because the puffy area around the nipple is consistent with a condition called b@&%tch **** that many bodybuilders suffer from as a result of steroid usage.

Being a fan of bodybuilding I personally have never seen the condition prevalent with any other athletes only in bodybuilders who use steroids heavily. I am of the opinion that Errol may very well be using steroids based on this observation.

I think he needs to be thoroughly tested for all his fights and if he is found to be guilty of using the win over Chris needs to be over turned.

That condition is only prevalent to my knowledge in those who use steroids heavily. Something does not smell right. All you need to do is google the condition and you will see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post

I don't know any promoter that doesn't do what you just said he should do.

Comment

Originally posted by dray435 View Post
                    Errol Spence looked good in his win over Chris Algeiri but there was something I noticed that is quite disturbing and alarming and that is his physique and namely his chest or his nipples.

The reason I point this out is because the puffy area around the nipple is consistent with a condition called b@&%tch **** that many bodybuilders suffer from as a result of steroid usage.

Being a fan of bodybuilding I personally have never seen the condition prevalent with any other athletes only in bodybuilders who use steroids heavily. I am of the opinion that Errol may very well be using steroids based on this observation.

I think he needs to be thoroughly tested for all his fights and if he is found to be guilty of using the win over Chris needs to be over turned.

That condition is only prevalent to my knowledge in those who use steroids heavily. Something does not smell right. All you need to do is google the condition and you will see what I'm talking about.
                    Maybe he cheats. I have no doubt that many of the greats of the past also cheated.

Errol has sparred Mayweather I believe or other top pros from my memory and beat them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X