Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick or RG3? If you had to pick one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    therein lies the problem, he's never going to be that dude again. he's broken, like he served a 10 year bid.
    maybe not mentally but physically yea hes fine.. when he came back last year he rushed for game one.. then got hurt. He wasnt ready.. then got hurt this year but no point of playing him and paying him incase it happens again (coach doesnt like him anyway).. Im a skins fan hope he does good elsewhere but i dont think hes terrible like everyone says

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I could see the Texans making a play for either.. Bill o'brien is one of the most underrated coaches in football..

I suspect one will be a texan.. The other could land as romo's backup of cowboys don't trade for manziel, or possible with some team like the Eagles, Browns,etc. Teams desperate for a QB
      O'brien is going after his college qb from Penn state. They probably will replace arian foster in round 1. So probably Elliot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        O'brien is going after his college qb from Penn state. They probably will replace arian foster in round 1. So probably Elliot.
        Well, #33 (Hunt) may just be Foster's heir. The kid pretty much gets a first down in just about all his carries. It's going to suck seeing Arian go but we need a running back almost as much as we need a QB. I'm going to look into this Elliot guy. He any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I could see the Texans making a play for either.. Bill o'brien is one of the most underrated coaches in football..

I suspect one will be a texan.. The other could land as romo's backup of cowboys don't trade for manziel, or possible with some team like the Eagles, Browns,etc. Teams desperate for a QB
          Underrated?. He appeared to be running amatuer hour in Hard Knocks.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Well, #33 (Hunt) may just be Foster's heir. The kid pretty much gets a first down in just about all his carries. It's going to suck seeing Arian go but we need a running back almost as much as we need a QB. I'm going to look into this Elliot guy. He any good?
            Ezekiel Elliott is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Underrated?. He appeared to be running amatuer hour in Hard Knocks.
              I don't base my opinion on stupid reality shows...

I base it on the fact that he salvaged penn state after the paterno debacle, and has the Texans in the playoff hunt inspite of not having a great roster or solid QB..

Comment

Toss up, I think Kap has the better physical skills. But RG3 handled this situation really well, and did his work. Maybe he has a comeback year like Vick did with the Eagles, I don't think he's totally damaged goods. Still it'll all be on the line pretty quick, or he could go the Vince Young route and be forever on the outside looking in.

Push come to shove.... Gimme Matt Hassleback or McCown.

Comment

As a 9er Faithful, Gabbert is doing much better than Kaepernick thus far.

I would take CK7 over RGIII any day though.

Comment

RG3 was completely ruined by shanahan and the redskins. It's a damn shame he wasn't drafted by an organization that would actually get behind him and provide the support that a young QB needs. Its rare you see such a talented QB treated so poorly and mismanaged so early on to this extent. No way was he ready to play that first season after his injury and instead of protecting their young star QB and potential franchise player, they threw him to the wolves because Shanahan was selfish as **** and made it about him (we must win now at all costs). Now he's completely destroyed. Imagine if he went to the Seahawks, a place where they'd let him grow and SLOWLY let his game develop like they did with Russell Wilson. We'd be having a completely different conversation.

Anyways, as much as I dislike Kap I have to go with him, I just don't think he's as far gone physically and mentally as RG3 is and if Kap finds a team that suites him and he continues to mature, he can be a decent starter again.

Comment

Look at the 2012 draft. Where would these guys be drafted now, knowing what we know?

QBs
                      1. Andrew Luck
                      2. RG3
                      8. Ryan Tannehill
                      22. Brandon Weeden
                      57. Brock Osweiler
                      75. Russell Wilson

Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesn’t fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

Goes to show all these "draft grades" are completely full of sh it
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 12-27-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X