Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell+Reed's PBC investment has lost 59% of it's value.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you break it out like that, then it looks pretty bleak. I though they were budgeting that money at $100mill per year. If this is accurate, then it's been a Haymon money grab from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Do I look like your section 8 provider? Do it your fcking self you lazy fck.
      Lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

If you break it out like that, then it looks pretty bleak. I though they were budgeting that money at $100mill per year. If this is accurate, then it's been a Haymon money grab from the start.
        I doubt very much they were budgeting a platform this big at $100m a year. Would take that much to get it off the ground. More important, I'd love to see a real break-out. Maybe some research analyst has a summary somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Not a good sign. If it fails like that person is predicting within 6-9 months, what a missed opportunity by Haymon. They really should have focused on making great fights, consistently, instead of some good fights mixed with a lot of bad ones. But all is not lost, they could still strike a big network deal or two soon.
          Even a network deal...

Who cares? They won't get close to what UFC got from Fox, yet there going to burn 4-500 mill to try znd secure a network deal that will take forever to pull a profit?

This entire business plan makes no sense.

Haymon is stealing from these guys.

Comment

Hougigo let's be stock brokers

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Not a good sign. If it fails like that person is predicting within 6-9 months, what a missed opportunity by Haymon. They really should have focused on making great fights, consistently, instead of some good fights mixed with a lot of bad ones. But all is not lost, they could still strike a big network deal or two soon.
              There is no boxing company on God's green earth that can make consistently great fights. Not one that lasts anyway. Would be very stupid.

You have to chuckle at some of these posts. PBC continues to sign fighters left and right. And continues to secure deals. If you're Addix, giving money to networks and fighters equals a money grab. If you have a brain, that's the last thing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Ratings are dropping, Haymon hasn't figured out how to build stars
                People keep saying this, but its ignorant to suggest you can build stars in 6mos. And people who suggest this also fail to realize that for the pros coming into the game right now the main way they will become stars is via PBC cuz you don't become a star without TV time & Haymon gots maybe ~70% of the TV time for boxing right now I'd guess.

They wanted PBC to be like UFC, where fans tune in just because it's UFC. That will never happen in boxing.
                This is f#cking ******ed. People tune into the best fights now. You don't think if there was a high quality UFC type boxing show fans wouldn't watch? lol. People are begging for stacked cards every time a PPV gets announced.

Boxing will eventually quit being a every man for themselves sport & someone, maybe Haymon, maybe that AIBA guy, maybe someone who'll learn from the mistakes Haymon makes, but it'll eventually come to be that there will be a centralized power in boxing like in most every other sport cuz it makes so much f#cking sense to have some entity looking out for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Hougigo let's be stock brokers
                  Get in on DawgPoundUSA.com while it is hot! No ****~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Get in on DawgPoundUSA.com while it is hot! No ****~
                    I'll have to ask the NSB financial experts, but if it's a good investment I'll go balls deep; no **** of course.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      There is no boxing company on God's green earth that can make consistently great fights. Not one that lasts anyway. Would be very stupid.

You have to chuckle at some of these posts. PBC continues to sign fighters left and right. And continues to secure deals. If you're Addix, giving money to networks and fighters equals a money grab. If you have a brain, that's the last thing on it.
                      How is not a $ grab?

I spend 4-500 million to build a boxing company, yet none of the fighters are even signed to that boxing company.

I'm getting ripped the fck off. These investors clearly didn't know what they were getting into.

On top of that Haymon is going to put AT LEAST 15-20% of that right in his pocket. Its no wonder he has no problem putting on such ****ty fights so often, he's essentially payng himself.

He's stealing from these investors.

Comment

Working...
                      X