No announcement yet.

White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    For white separatists who don't want to integrate with other groups, by teaching their kids to stick within their culture, violence doesn't resolve anything.
    i'm pretty sure that white power stuff is learned in the home or social groups outside of schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i'm pretty sure that white power stuff is learned in the home or social groups outside of schools.
      Wow, you're a genius. You don't think i'm aware of that?

All i'm saying is violence doesn't resolve anything. If you want to conserve your heritage that's fine, but by attacking other people because you hate them will not solve anything, you're just making it worse for you and the future generations.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        You said it....the leading threat to young blacks are other blacks and the police. And the threat to everyone else, including blacks, are whites.
        No, I didn't say all that.

The police killings are not murders in almost every case. So far they've all been justified except one which there has been charges brought. Homicide and murder are two different things.

As for everyone else, the muslims have killed more than anyone else. Like others have said, they have over 3,000 on 9/11 alone. And that last sentence is false. As stated, the leading cause of death for young blacks (of both sexes) is a young black male, not white people.

Deal in facts, not racism. Don't be like Cuah.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Young black men commit more crimes per capita than any other race, so of course they have more encounters with police per capita.
          True

Complete tripe. It's not white conservatives doing the mass shootings. James Holmes was a wacko liberal. That guy who shot up the college in Oregon was a mixed-race atheist.

You need to just stop making things up to justify your disgusting racism.
          Not true.....

You are doing the exact same thing just flipped...James Holmes was not a Liberal...nor did he ever say that "Liberalism" is what motivated his shooting....McVeigh and Breivik were both "Conservatives," but do I actually think Conservatism motivated their crimes?? No because I'm not a standard political hack/moron and I actually use my brain....

All 3 (Holmes, McVeigh, Breivik) were outcasts from society who were motivated by anger over social exclusion/mental issues to commit their crimes....Whatever political ideologies they identified with (and their is no evidence that Holmes was a liberal) played a minimal (if not no role) in their motivation for their crimes.....They were anti social outcasts lashing out at society.....

Good article on the psychology of Breivik....He's no different from any School Shooter except he pretended he had some bull**** political cause as the reason for his crime....

http://www.imitatio.org/mimetic-theo...g-breivik.html

I wonder if you can ever debate without injecting race into the debate.
          You're doing the exact same thing just deleting "White Male" and inserting "Liberals"....Both of you are idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            It is an undeniable fact that one of the most dangerous "groups" of human beings in America is that "white loner" type.
            That's not what the numbers say. These mass shootings whites tend to do are equivalent to one weekend in the black part of liberal cities.

Seriously, add up the victims in the mass shootings and compare that total to the number of people killed in the streets of Chicago alone.

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Weird white American kids need to be profiled and watched 24/7, because based on recent trends..... those are the type of people who are most likely to commit an act of domestic terrorism. I.E shooting up schools
            Again, the most recent incident was committed by a person of mixed race.

Comment

I have no agenda whatsoever on any of these things....I just call it like how I see it and based on what the evidence tells me....

Both Liberals and Conservatives are the exact same thing just flipped (Liberals look to blame "White Males" for everything and Conservatives look to blame "Minorities" or "Liberals" for everything)...Both groups have an agenda and are extremely dishonest/selective in trying to force their agenda...I think they are all idiots/liars....

And there HAVE been Black Male Mass Shooters (also Asian and Hispanic ones)...Quite a few actually....Look into it if you don't believe me and think that it's "only White guys" who do these Mass Shootings..

I don't think any of the shooters/bombers were motivated by Liberal or Conservative ideology....I think their motivations were much more psychological in nature....

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                Wow, you're a genius. You don't think i'm aware of that?

All i'm saying is violence doesn't resolve anything. If you want to conserve your heritage that's fine, but by attacking other people because you hate them will not solve anything, you're just making it worse for you and the future generations.
                by education i was assuming you're talking about in school.

but considering that "STUFF" is learned outside of school, teaching the right thing in school will have little effect.

so tell me again. how will you plan/implement this "EDUCATION" of yours.

and since you speak in cliches.

your "violence doesn't resolve anything" is not true.

violence and wars actually have shaped the world.

it's not that violence is ineffective. it's laws and our own morality that stops the violence. not it's ineffectuality.

Comment

False. The leading cause of death for young blacks (both male and female) is a young black male.

The annual body counts in large liberal Democrat cities like Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago is in the hundreds per year. And most of the victims and perpetrators in those murders are blacks.

Stop bringing up "Chicago" like a brain dead Fox News Tea Bagger moron that you are....Chicago has no more/less crime problems than dozens of large urban areas do....and there are just as many urban areas in "red states" that have crime problems as there are urban areas in blue states with crime issues....Crime problems in big cities is not unique to Liberal controlled cities....

You are just as stupid as any extreme Leftist crying "White Privilege" over everything....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    Stop bringing up "Chicago" like a brain dead Fox News Tea Bagger moron that you are....Chicago has no more/less crime problems than dozens of large urban areas do....and there are just as many urban areas in "red states" that have crime problems as there are urban areas in blue states with crime issues....Crime problems in big cities is not unique to Liberal controlled cities....

You are just as stupid as any extreme Leftist crying "White Privilege" over everything....
                    chicago is pretty bad.

not norm.

most big cities like L.A., N.Y., etc. had significant decreases in crime since 2000's. not so with chicago.

liberal cities have worst crime than conservative cities.

nothing to do with the ideology though.

more because of demographics.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      chicago is pretty bad.

not norm.

most big cities like L.A., N.Y., etc. had significant decreases in crime since 2000's. not so with chicago.

liberal cities have worst crime than conservative cities.

nothing to do with the ideology though.

more because of demographics.
                      Not anything special or out of the ordinary when it comes to crime...NYC and LA are 2 of the safest cities in the Nation so that doesn't mean that much....Chicago is also having a bad year so far (2013 and 2014 were 2 of the safest years in a long time)....

These stats were from a little over a month ago (the last week in August I believe).....

New York City: 208 or 2.5/100,000
                      Boston: 19 or 2.9/100,000
                      Los Angeles: 189 or 4.9/100,000
                      San Francisco: 41 or 4.9/100,000
                      Nashville: 42 or 6.4/100,000
                      Columbus: 62 or 7.5/100,000
                      Oklahoma City: 54 or 8.9/100,000
                      Tulsa: 42 or 10.5/100,000
                      Indianapolis: 95 or 10.8/100,000
                      Philadelphia: 175 or 11.3/100,000
                      Chicago: 316 or 11.7/100,000
                      Kansas City: 56 or 12.0/100,000
                      Memphis: 99 or 15.1/100,000
                      Washington DC: 105 or 16.0/100,000
                      Cincinnati: 51 or 17.1/100,000
                      Milwaukee: 104 or 17.3/100,000
                      Hardford: 24 or 19.2/100,000
                      Birmingham: 42 or 19.8/100,000
                      Oakland: 89 or 21.9/100,000
                      Jackson, MS: 39 or 22.5/100,000
                      Newark: 63 or 22.6/100,000
                      Camden: 22 or 27.5/100,000
                      Detroit: 194 or 28.1/100,000
                      New Orleans: 120 or 31.7/100,000
                      Baltimore: 225 or 36.2/100,000
                      St Louis: 136 or 42.8/100,000
                      Gary: 39 or 50.0/100,000
                      Last edited by animalfan10; 10-06-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X