Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather fights Rod Salka, billed as the "Supermatch of the century."

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Garcia has a big fanbase of fans. Casuals know him. He has haters. He KOed Khan, Beat Lucas Matthysse, and pretty much has earned the fight IMO. However, Pacquiao has earned it more than Garcia has.

And Lost to Herrera.!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Brook has a World title!!!!!!!!!!

So what? Khan is the bigger name, more established fighter, bigger fan base, more marketable fight..

Also has the Style to whoop Floyd, I'd rather watch him over Brook, Brook is still pretty much unknown in the Uk, the fight will draw 'lukeworm' ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          His accent is horrendous. I can't pick a word when he speaks in that silly little accent of him. Also his whole resume revolves around just 1 decent win.
          The only word some people will need to understand is "undefeated."

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            So what? Khan is the bigger name, more established fighter, bigger fan base, more marketable fight..

Also has the Style to whoop Floyd, I'd rather watch him over Brook, Brook is still pretty much unknown in the Uk, the fight will draw 'lukeworm' ratings.
            And if Khan whoops Devon and looks awesome again like in the Judah fight then I think people will want to see it. The question TS asked was if Khan is unimpressive.

Comment

Working...
            X