No announcement yet.

this was disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    at least if you get cherry picked by floyd you get paid, and you don't get hurt badly since floyd is no big puncher, this was a really miserable thing to do, what happened tonight makes me hate boxing, and the worst thing of all is to hear garcia saying "i just wanna fight the best"
    yeah this was basically sponsored bullying. Salsa took the money, anybody would've done what he did. you hear guys on these forums always say "I'll take x-amount of money and get knocked out by that guy". But GBP/Garcia billed this as some sort of upset-showcase

Give me a ****ing break, and smh at Boxingscene for posting news article after article building this event up like it was something worth a ****.

Comment

Bad day for boxing. Pros vs Joes at its finest. Capped off by the biggest mismatch we've seen in a while. All thanks to the one and only Al Haymon. God I hate this guy. But wait, he gets his fighters paid good. We fans love him for that.

Comment

Beat a white boy day

That ****** ref was making sure it lasted longer so da white boi got his beating

Comment

Danny Garcia got paid 600K for this fight

Comment

Fight reminded of a worldstar video where a good kid gets sucker-punched by some lowlife ghetto thug. Same sort of sick feeling watching it.

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            this is not cherry-picked, this is al haymon!
            This right here, it was an Al Haymon special.

Comment

Garcia is a joke acting like he climbed Mt. Everest tonight or something. Haymon is a clown and his stronghold on boxing will end shortly....you can't have 95% of the boxers and only put them in cherrypick matches before the walls come crumbling down. You won't be able to pay them the money they want, the money that you promised them that they would make for these "cherrypick" matchups and they will leave you for greener pastures. Wise up before it's too late, that greed will come back like a bear trap and take your legs right out from under you.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Can't stand how they talk as if Garcia-Matthysse or Garcia-Herrera is just some after thought that Garcia went in and left no doubt.

But yes, this was a disgrace.
                What doubt was left in garcia - Mathysse ?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  What doubt was left in garcia - Mathysse ?
                  uh he should have been penalized or dq'd for all the low blows/clinching that he did plus knockdown shouldn't have counted since it was a foull(matthyse wins on the cards without) but in your mind garcia outboxed him lol

Comment

Working...
                  X