No announcement yet.

Mayweather - Las Vegas, MGM Grand is his backyard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather - Las Vegas, MGM Grand is his backyard

Even if the rematch with Maidana is close (like the last one was, imo) the judges will have Mayweather winning by a landslide on the cards (like 2/3 judges did.)

You're smoking high end cocaine if you think Vegas is going to do their cash cow like that, in his own backyard with 2 more huge money fights left.

FACT!!!

So what's the REAL point of this rematch!?!?

Ya'll sat on here and cried for a rematch..now it is happening and you are already b1tching...why even watch the sport period?? all ya'll do is b1tch and moan...damn man he ****ing lost the 1st fight and is getting a rematch shut the **** up and actually enjoy the damn sport..better yet get off the computer and go to a actual boxing gym and train and learn to actually appreciate the damn sport

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Even if the rematch with Maidana is close (like the last one was, imo) the judges will have Mayweather winning by a landslide on the cards (like 2/3 judges did.)

You're smoking high end cocaine if you think Vegas is going to do their cash cow like that, in his own backyard with 2 more huge money fights left.

FACT!!!

To correct a disputable decision. I would shudder to think what people would say if Mayweather didn't give Maidana the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

FACT!!!

So what if the rematch isn't close? Then what?

Comment

this is "fo the fans"

i think we all know he has no chance in hell to win a decision although it could be interesting like the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            To correct a disputable decision. I would shudder to think what people would say if Mayweather didn't give Maidana the rematch.
            it wasnt a disputable decision. Maidana didnt win enough rounds and was too inactive in the later rounds.

he didnt allocate his energy effectively and was getting hit too much even though he was still the aggressor

Comment

Maidana needs a Ko.
              Last edited by Da Machine; 07-02-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Ya'll sat on here and cried for a rematch..now it is happening and you are already b1tching...why even watch the sport period?? all ya'll do is b1tch and moan...damn man he ****ing lost the 1st fight and is getting a rematch shut the **** up and actually enjoy the damn sport..better yet get off the computer and go to a actual boxing gym and train and learn to actually appreciate the damn sport
                I'll address two things because the rest is irrelevant since we don't know each other.

1.) I never cared for the first fight, go review my post history. I was happy it turned out to be what it was. So I don't know what "y'all" you're talking about. Mayweather getting any kind of home cooking does not have any beating on my appreciation for boxing. Makes no sense.
                2.) I never cried for a rematch, I said it was what it was and let's move on.

I don't care how many gyms you've boxed in. Your rant is not valid in my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  Maidana needs a Ko.
                  Exactly, and he's not getting one. Atleast not from anything he showed me in the 1st fight. He did not show he is capable of KOing Mayweather at any point in 12-rounds.

Of course, this is boxing and "anything is possible."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    To be fair, most of those people wanted a rematch where Maidana could use Everlast MX...

Personally, I'm not too excited about this rematch. I honestly didn't think the first one was THAT great considering the action we've seen in other fights. It's just hard for me to shell out $75 for a Floyd exhibition against a guy he figured out a little after halfway through the fight the first time. Of course I'll stream it as they'll probably stack the card, but I've seen it before and the intrigue just isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                    X