Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I will be initiated to the Yoruba religion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I will be initiated to the Yoruba religion!

Today is a big day for me. I have studied this religion and have stayed close to my padrino, he has shown and taught me so many things about Yoruba, and I couldn't even begin to tell you how powerful it is.

I knowI'm doing the right thing. The stuff you learn is so powerful and life changing.

Today I receive my warriors and my Mano De Orula, which is the most important step.

I hope you guys wish me luck instead of bashing me, or throwing a bunch of insults at me. You guys can read about Yoruba and see how interesting, and powerful it is, I am sure it will make me a better person.

youre free now!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Today is a big day for me. I have studied this religion and have stayed close to my padrino, he has shown and taught me so many things about Yoruba, and I couldn't even begin to tell you how powerful it is.

I knowI'm doing the right thing. The stuff you learn is so powerful and life changing.

Today I receive my warriors and my Mano De Orula, which is the most important step.

I hope you guys wish me luck instead of bashing me, or throwing a bunch of insults at me. You guys can read about Yoruba and see how interesting, and powerful it is, I am sure it will make me a better person.
      no doubt bro!
      Good luck Duey
      (question)
      first time I hear of this, sooooo who would you be believing in???

Comment

I read up on it and it said it originated in Nigeria, what made you choose this religion? Are you of Nigerian heritage or live there?

Comment

I just read about it, I wish you the best in whatever makes you feel comfort. I will keep my other comments to myself though.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            no doubt bro!
            Good luck Duey
            (question)
            first time I hear of this, sooooo who would you be believing in???
            Still beleive in god and everything the Catholic Church teaches. I just needed something more. I found what I was looking for...
            Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            I read up on it and it said it originated in Nigeria, what made you choose this religion? Are you of Nigerian heritage or live there?
            No, but part of my family(not blood related) came from Cuba. That's how I learned about Yoruba and all the great things that come from it. And yes, it was originated in Nigeria.

Comment

Good luck on your new found path, bro.

Comment

what the fuck is yoruba?

you gonna make me wikipedia that sh#t?

Comment

good luck fella,i hope you getting what you want from it

Comment

Thanks homies! I appreciate the good wishes!

Comment

Working...
                    X