No announcement yet.

Green K I need advice for Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Green K I need advice for Miami

So my boss wants me to go to Miami for this conference for 4 days. Obviously I have to go to meetings in the AM but my afternoons I plan to hit the beach and hopefully mack to them fine Miami ladies.

But at night I got check out the night life. So what clubs or bars should I hit that have the finest sluts drinking and partying there? Just to clarify Im talking about hitting the Miami bars/clubs hooking up with them fine Miami ass bringing them back to my hotel to toot it and boot it. Or at least until I check out of my hotel LOL.

Also hit me with some suggestions on where to eat and stuff cause I definitely want to try a legit Cuban sandwich and some bomb Miami grub that everyone is talking about.

Good advice on these matters will receive Green K from me to you!
    Thanks bros!

I was only there for one night but the South Beach strip was pretty lively, if a bit seedy.

You'd do well to listen to this advice though: eat at The Angler's Hotel just off South Beach - the food is absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      I was only there for one night but the South Beach strip was pretty lively, if a bit seedy.

You'd do well to listen to this advice though: eat at The Angler's Hotel just off South Beach - the food is absolutely amazing.
      Green K bro!

Thanks bro did u hit any bars or clubs while you were there or just walked around and looked at some hot sluts?

Thanks for the tip about Anglers Hotel whats so amazing about it? what kind of dish do you rec?

Comment

Im going to assume you're gonna be on the beach.

If you want Cuban food the best place to go on the beach is Puertos Agua.

You can scoop girls anywhere on The Beach. If the weather's right hit the sand off 2nd-4th or higher, 7-8 or around 13-14. 10-12 is gayers that Andy Dicks butthole.

Are you gonna be attending conferences all day? Some of the best spots for girls are after hr joints (locals). But o the Beach you'll find hotties everywhere. Every club, bar, restaurant has at least smokin hot bit ches working there.

Nikki beach on Sunday is a longtime guaranteed winner.

Bring your a+ game and dont look scummy

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

You can scoop girls anywhere on The Beach. If the weather's right hit the sand off 2nd-4th or higher, 7-8 or around 13-14. 10-12 is gayers that Andy Dicks butthole.

Are you gonna be attending conferences all day? Some of the best spots for girls are after hr joints (locals). But o the Beach you'll find hotties everywhere. Every club, bar, restaurant has at least smokin hot bit ches working there.

Green K bro.

So please elaborate, u basically saying to stay on the beach between 2 and 14 but to stay away from 10-12 cause thats the gay section or something?

Ive been to Nikki Beach in Cabo **** was cray as F! but mostly rich white *****es from the OC and LA, which is fine, but id definitely be focusing on Cuban bad *****es and just you know them dark tanned bad *****es that miami be known for you feel me bro?

Can you name some after hour spots you be talking about? Any good happy hour spots where you can pick up drunk sluts at?

I'm more of a bar with a dj spinning kind of guy not a flossin for a table bottle service type of guy. i tend to do better work with the *****es at those type of bars.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Green K bro!

Thanks bro did u hit any bars or clubs while you were there or just walked around and looked at some hot sluts?

Thanks for the tip about Anglers Hotel whats so amazing about it? what kind of dish do you rec?
            Didn't go to any bars, just had a walk. Anglers has this brilliant Argentinian chef so the food is South American, recommend the burger

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Didn't go to any bars, just had a walk. Anglers has this brilliant Argentinian chef so the food is South American, recommend the burger
              thanks im focus on coppin the best cuban sandwich on the beach.
              why didnt u party bro? was u with a female or something that night?

Comment

i live on Collins ave in Miami Beach! You may not wanna leave if you come.

As to where to find the ladies.... Ocean Dr 1st Street to 15th st. Lincoln ave at corner of Washington ave....and Washington ave clubs... they're every where.

The pizza Bar is next to Walgreens on 18th Collins ave ...the best place to eat a badazz pizza by the slice! You need to know anything about Miami Beach...hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

LasVegas Cuban restaurant on 71st and Collins ave is great....affordable and a lot of famous people get there take out from this place. Best friend is the head chef so i endorse it

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i live on Collins ave in Miami Beach! You may not wanna leave if you come.

As to where to find the ladies.... Ocean Dr 1st Street to 15th st. Lincoln ave at corner of Washington ave....and Washington ave clubs... they're every where.

The pizza Bar is next to Walgreens on 18th Collins ave ...the best place to eat a badazz pizza by the slice! You need to know anything about Miami Beach...hit me up!
                    cool green k all day bro. please school me. so it seems my boss got me posted up in a hotel in Biscay Bay? He says its like about 15min walk to south beach is that true?

im def down to try the pizza bar you rec. any happy hour joints that have hot sluts drinking at after work?

also are there like bars who have dj's spinning where you can spit at the fine hoes?

i hear the real dance clubs are all about flossing and getting bottle service which I look down upon. im more of a bar with a DJ type of guy so i can dress more casual and not have to rock a suit and uncomfortable dress shoes. you feel me bro?

where should i get my authentic cuban sandwich at bro?

Comment

Working...
                    X