No announcement yet.

The Shot That Silenced the Phillipines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Actually didn't think that shot should KO someone like Pac, If that same shot KO someone like Khan then I would probably say yea, but not Pac....... Something isn't right there
    Not sure what you mean exactly but that shot would have KO'd Jake LaMotta. I'm surprised Pacquiao was not more badly injured. The force of that punch sent shockwaves through Pacquiao's head, kneck and shoulders like nothing ever seen. Pacquiao got speared by a rocket right at the point of critical mass.

Comment

Before this fight i felt the Guerrero vs. Berto was fight of the year, but now, i think this one has won fight of the year.

As for the punch that ko'd Pac, while Marquez threw the punch Pacquiao ran right into that punch which had a devastating effect as we saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Actually didn't think that shot should KO someone like Pac, If that same shot KO someone like Khan then I would probably say yea, but not Pac....... Something isn't right there
        That punch would KO 90% of fighters around WW. You can't get hit on the chin much cleaner than that.

Comment

This is probably going to be fight of the year, I mean Pacquiao was stretched out like a used condom, he was stretched out like a lazy fat cat after a meal, he was stretched out after someone that has worked a 12 hour shift .

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            That punch would KO 90% of fighters around WW. You can't get hit on the chin much cleaner than that.
            keep in mind that Pacquiao running into it helped maximize the damage output.

Comment

I saw some videos of Argentinians watching Martinez being dropped by Martinez, which were great. Hope I can find some videos of Philipinos watching Manny being KOed.

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Mexecuted

Comment

Working...
                X