No announcement yet.

Matthysse Highlights Gorilla Productions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    When was the last time pac fought a legit threat at his weight? cotto at a catchweight? no it was choke clottey but that was 2010 and floyd? it was no heart ortiz. matthysse takes both mens souls. id bet all my money on it in real life.
    Sure you would. Okay, I love Matthysse, and I didn't want to do this, BUT. Take a look at the Alexander and Judah fight. Yes, he won, but do they even last 6 rounds with Manny? Same applies for Floyd, but Floyd thoroughly dominated Judah, a fresher Judah at that. Even now, with their decline, they beat Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      When was the last time pac fought a legit threat at his weight? cotto at a catchweight? no it was choke clottey but that was 2010 and floyd? it was no heart ortiz. matthysse takes both mens souls. id bet all my money on it in real life.
      Lucas gets stopped by Pac.

He might beat Floyd due to his work rate and the fact that he just keeps on coming.

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
        Lucas gets stopped by Pac.

He might beat Floyd due to his work rate and the fact that he just keeps on coming.
        Mosley, Lightweight Marquez, and Feather fist Bradley didnt show you reality? Pac doesnt have it anymore. May has a better chance against Lucas but he still loses to the Lucas that beat Ajose.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Sure you would. Okay, I love Matthysse, and I didn't want to do this, BUT. Take a look at the Alexander and Judah fight. Yes, he won, but do they even last 6 rounds with Manny? Same applies for Floyd, but Floyd thoroughly dominated Judah, a fresher Judah at that. Even now, with their decline, they beat Lucas.
          Floyd isnt what he was in 06 and Manny isnt what he was in 09. Lucas showed more heart in Ajose than either have shown in years.

Comment

such an economical, precise, and relentless body puncher. stark contrast to abner mares' ugly battering ram windmill style low blows.

Comment

It'll be funny to watch Lucas destroy Alexander again.

Comment

I hope he gets his chance because he has showcase himself to the American audience over the last 4 or 5 fights, He isn't just a one fight wonder or just a hype machine like Pirog or Golovkin, He basically has the right to fight the man at 140 in Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                X