Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare your last sexual experience to a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hearns hagler - **** yeah

Comment

pacquiao-hatton she passed out before the fight really got started

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I'm a virgin
        waitin for your pro debut

Comment

JMM-Pac 1

I knocked it down 3 times but as soon as she recovered, I was done.

Comment

Broner-Escobedo...

She came in heavy!

Comment

Hatton Malignaggi

I kept holding like it was giving me the advantage but she still overpowered me on the inside until i couldn't take anymore.

Comment

Froch-Bute.

She had no idea what she was in store for, she said I couldn't break her, I said okay. It didn't last very long, and that wasn't on MY part. Haha, she couldn't handle the savage slammage to her vajay jay. So, it ended up in a brutal TKO. Due to her never being IN with a world class operator such as myself, I sparked her clean out with my silky smooth slick skills. I told her, next time don't be so ****y and think you can come into my backyard, and think you can take what the silky smooth, slick skilled cobra can dish out. Well, at least she had more dignity then Joe Calzaghe, who has always avoided me. But, I really don't like talking about Joe Calzaghe. Calzaghe wouldn't last one round with The Cobra's slick skills, he really wouldn't be able to handle my unbelievably buttery slickness. Though, like I said, I don't like the subject of the coward Calzaghe. Although I'd spark him clean out within a mere round with slippery slick counter punching. Did I ever tell you that Calzaghe avoided me, The Cobra?

Then again, come to think of it.....The actual last time I had sex, may of been more of a Gatti-Ward scenario and...Well, you know what I'll save that one for another day, 'cause that would take a helluva long time to explain.

Comment

Chris Byrd vs. DaVarryl "Touch Of Sleep" Williamson. Anti-climatic for the both of us.

Comment

my opponent didn't show up, so i ended up attacking the heavybag for a few minutes

Comment

Working...
                    X