Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think of guys who hang around girls after they are rejected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    He's a good friend I guess, he's been like this about 4 months now, he liked her for a few weeks and he would be on that facebook talking to her on the nightly, then he asked her straight up and she told him she just doesn't see him like that, now he's all "she will come round, once she gets to really know me"

I'm like man you know it don't work that way with *****es.

He's not stupid but i guess he's just stupid in love, he'll get over it but i dont think intervention will help at all, he just gets mad if you try talk him round.
    Eh I guess you got to let him go through it then. Sometimes people can't be helped. You just got to let them go through it for them to learn from it. I obviously don't know this guy so I'm just going off from what you have said. That's what it sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      Eh I guess you got to let him go through it then. Sometimes people can't be helped. You just got to let them go through it for them to learn from it. I obviously don't know this guy so I'm just going off from what you have said. That's what it sounds like.
      Pretty much this.

As a friend, all you can do is point it out, and bust his balls in hopes he sees the light, and moves on. But that's all you can do.

Comment

is she hot?

just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          is she hot?

just curious.
          no, thats the funny thing

shes what i'd call a meat and potatoes kind of girl

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            I know this cat, he got rejected hard by this girl, but she said she "wanted to be friends" and he agreed, now he hangs around with her and she goes out and sees guys and ****, he's like a sad little lost puppy following her around, until she's like I'm going on a date so you'll have to go home now.

Sad as ****, she carries his balls around.

Lol WTF

Then get off her nuts, we know it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
              Then get off her nuts, we know it's you.
              Lol, nah dude......

Comment

Where is this originally from?

Comment

A Pimp named slickback could fix all this. Just say HEY *****, GET YO ASS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    A Pimp named slickback could fix all this. Just say HEY *****, GET YO ASS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post

LOL!! I love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X