Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward : Margarito's wraps were loaded in 2008 when he fought Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Right cus he was in the dressing room
    Were you in the room to prove he didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Im pretty sure i read somewhere Manny saying he was in Tonys dressing room in the Cintron rematch and was happy with the wraps.Think it was a video with Lee when they were both asked
      Your right, he stated that he observed the hand wrapping for that fight and there was nothing irregular with his wraps its simple Steward works for HBO Cotto is an HBO fighter Margarito is a villain in all this

Comment

I think you just exposed the fact that you are uninformed Biased and obviously an idiot with out a clue as to what the **** your talking about, The gloves NEVER went on Tonys hands thats a fact.

One hand was wrapped, and signed off, the other was being wrapped.
        So since its clear you do not know the facts surrounding this why dont you shut the **** up and stop pretending like you know something
        ... BWAHAHAHA!!!!!! Who cares if the glove was on or off, you just proved my point for me. It was PASSED, it took a TRAINER to spot it, not some guy just standing around collecting a pay check who probably never put a glove on in my life, this is the point. To assume that just because Nevada passed it doesn't mean he didn't get away with it, the California situation proves just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Were you in the room to prove he didn't?
          Nope, However NSAC had inspectors in the dressing room and Nevada immediately cleared Margarito of any wrong doing in the Cotto fight and this is from the commission the people who inspect the damn wraps

So **** off

Comment

Your right, he stated that he observed the hand wrapping for that fight and there was nothing irregular with his wraps its simple Steward works for HBO Cotto is an HBO fighter Margarito is a villain in all this
            Oh, poor baby. Everyone is picking on poor Margarito, so sad. BTW, your boy is going to be in a fight tomorrow where he won't get to wear his shades. Seriously how worried is he about his eye if even at the weigh in he has to wear glasses. I can't wait to see how he feels when he gets punched in the face with no headgear on, if he can't even take off his glasses in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              ... BWAHAHAHA!!!!!! Who cares if the glove was on or off, you just proved my point for me. It was PASSED, it took a TRAINER to spot it, not some guy just standing around collecting a pay check who probably never put a glove on in my life, this is the point. To assume that just because Nevada passed it doesn't mean he didn't get away with it, the California situation proves just that.
              Umm in the real world if you got caught with something like that you would have went to jail if the evidence really supported it...

Again there is a reason he is not in Jail today but it takes a ****ing brain to realize this

Comment

Nope, However NSAC had inspectors in the dressing room and Nevada immediately cleared Margarito of any wrong doing in the Cotto fight and this is from the commission the people who inspect the damn wraps

So **** off
                Lmao, can't handle the truth just like Marg's.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
                  Tell me something homeskillet, why do you think the HBO crew wants Cotto to win. What is your reasoning, and make it a educated answer, meaning give me real valid points as to why you think the HBO crew want Cotto to beat Antonio.
                  Easy work ...

Cotto is and always was a fan favorite and that equates to money. Cotto was the darling of HBO up until the loss to Margarito. The minute Margarito was exposed in the ATTEMPT to load his gloves in the Mosley fight -- HBO immediately started hyping the IDEA that the win against Cotto MAY have been tainted. Since then .... every conversation that leads to the Cotto vs Margarito fight, gets hijacked and turned into a discussion of the ATTEMPT to load gloves.

Now I'm going to add a post I made in another thread here concerning Margarito:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=21

Pugly! -- Reading your previous posts concerning the LAW, I would expect you to know the differences better than most, even as a second-year.

Margarito, was accused of ATTEMPTING to load his gloves prior to the Mosley fight. There isn't a shred of concrete {excuse the pun} evidence that he loaded his gloves for any other fight ... not a shred of evidence!!!!!!

To state with certainty that "Tony is a proven user of Plaster" is completely absurd, to the point of being totally ridiculous.

The FACTS:

The loaded gloves were NEVER used against Mosley!!!!

No one suffered any damages as a result of the attempt to load gloves!!!!

No evidence of any kind, or in any form, have been presented to any Boxing commission, to link Margarito to using loaded gloves ever prior to the Mosley bout!!!!

I'm not defending Margarito, but he's only GUILTY of the ATTEMPT!!!!

NOTHING MORE!!!!

Since Margarito has become a leper in the boxing world as a result of the suspension, HBO does NOT want to hype him up or seem to support him in any way, because that act would be conducive to supporting a boxer that attempted to load their gloves for a fight. And that is not good for business.

That leaves Cotto, someone who's popular, a good fighter with a good fan base. HBO, if they have their way, would like to PPV the remaining fights of Cotto's career.

Comment

Umm in the real world if you got caught with something like that you would have went to jail if the evidence really supported it...

Again there is a reason he is not in Jail today but it takes a ****ing brain to realize this
                    Because what he did isn't a FEDERAL/STATE crime you dumbass. If I put on brass knuckles but someone takes them off before I hit you, how is that a crime? Its against in the rules in BOXING to load your gloves, it isn't against state or federal law to load them it becomes a crime when you actually HIT someone with the weapon. Just like it isn't against the law to hold a gun, but it is if you shoot someone.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Easy work ...

Cotto is and always was a fan favorite and that equates to money. Cotto was the darling of HBO up until the loss to Margarito. The minute Margarito was exposed in the ATTEMPT to load his gloves in the Mosley fight -- HBO immediately started hyping the IDEA that the win against Cotto MAY have been tainted. Since then .... every conversation that leads to the Cotto vs Margarito fight, gets hijacked and turned into a discussion of the ATTEMPT to load gloves.

Now I'm going to add a post I made in another thread here concerning Margarito:
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=21

Pugly! -- Reading your previous posts concerning the LAW, I would expect you to know the differences better than most, even as a second-year.

Margarito, was accused of ATTEMPTING to load his gloves prior to the Mosley fight. There isn't a shred of concrete {excuse the pun} evidence that he loaded his gloves for any other fight ... not a shred of evidence!!!!!!

To state with certainty that "Tony is a proven user of Plaster" is completely absurd, to the point of being totally ridiculous.

The FACTS:

The loaded gloves were NEVER used against Mosley!!!!

No one suffered any damages as a result of the attempt to load gloves!!!!

No evidence of any kind, or in any form, have been presented to any Boxing commission, to link Margarito to using loaded gloves ever prior to the Mosley bout!!!!

I'm not defending Margarito, but he's only GUILTY of the ATTEMPT!!!!

NOTHING MORE!!!!

Since Margarito has become a leper in the boxing world as a result of the suspension, HBO does NOT want to hype him up or seem to support him in any way, because that act would be conducive to supporting a boxer that attempted to load their gloves for a fight. And that is not good for business.

That leaves Cotto, someone who's popular, a good fighter with a good fan base. HBO, if they have their way, would like to PPV the remaining fights of Cotto's career.

Real talk right there and it takes a real person to step outside of hate and speak the real Green K your way

Comment

Working...
                      X