Collapse
No announcement yet.

kirkland reminds us of what american boxing use to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice the skill Kirkland used? Not only the impressive combinations, but also the defense? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      i thought you *****s call fighters who result on boxing wars a mindless fighters?

u guys prefer one fighter coming forward while the other one running backwards
      this is the type of fight u guys j@ck off
      read my comments where I've stated i prefer fighters running? if their fighting while moving & picking the other guy apart to a ud or tko stoppage I like it. but if they just run around the ring I dislike it.............

BTW in realty i have nothing against mannys style i don't like the fact that he refuses blood test & the media portrays him as a saint...........

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        I think I am the only Latino that said Kirkland would win, and honestly today I was going back and forth in my mind, sometimes reading the news can **** with ya.

But I felt that Kirkland just had the straighter shots, more tools he can box and move something that Angulo can not do, and like I said if Cintron could find a way Kirkland who is younger hungrier and stronger will find a way
        cintron barely out boxed angulo & almost got himself ko'd.

no one expected kirkland to take angulo apart like that. people were SHOCKED when they saw angulo blooded, backing up, & having his head rocked back. the hunter became the hunted. also kirkland went to ANGULOS BACK YARD RISKING ROBBERY.

MARVELOUS MARVELOUS FIGHT> I LOVED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          read my comments where I've stated i prefer fighters running? if their fighting while moving & picking the other guy apart to a ud or tko stoppage I like it. but if they just run around the ring I dislike it.............

BTW in realty i have nothing against mannys style i don't like the fact that he refuses blood test & the media portrays him as a saint...........
          good to know ur not the kind of *****s who call this fighters mindless ones

i want floyd to fight pac with steroids in his mind just to see howd he react thinking pac might be using roid

will probably faint and piss on his short inside the ring
          thinking pac might killed him

dont give floyd a comfort zone dawg ur giving him the mental advantage

im glad pac is not letting floyd win this mental game of his

pac already gave in to a part of his demand now take it floyd or go F@ck yourself with another cherrypicked opponent....

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Anyone else notice the skill Kirkland used? Not only the impressive combinations, but also the defense? Wow
            wolf kills that kid in training.............

she takes him to hell............

wolf deserves ALOT of credit, she knows what she's doing with kirkland..........

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              good to know ur not the kind of *****s who call this fighters mindless ones

i want floyd to fight pac with steroids in his mind just to see howd he react thinking pac might be using roid

will probably faint and piss on his short inside the ring
              thinking pac might killed him

dont give floyd a comfort zone dawg ur giving him the mental advantage

im glad pac is not letting floyd win this mental game of his

pac already gave in to a part of his demand now take it floyd or go F@ck yourself with another cherrypicked opponent....
              did pac agree to full randomized test to the day of the fight?

WHY DOES PAC LIVE TOOTH & NAIL OFF OF CONDITIONING COACHES?

PAST FIGHTERS DRUNK WATER. NOTHING ELSE...........no need for a roid coaches feeding you testosterone in your supplements. why is ariza keeping his ingredients secret? shouldn't it be illegal to HIDE what you're giving to athletes?

NO?
              Last edited by americanbot; 11-05-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Got to admit when I'm wrong, Kirkland had me in shock. The guy is an absolute beast and Anne Wolfe definitely made a difference. Kirkland actually showed he had a defense tonight, as well as a superb offense. Canelo better steer clear of this guy.

Comment

james kirkland is mexican

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    di pac agree to full randomized test to the day of the fight?

WHY DOES PAC NEED A CONDITIONING COACH?

PAST FIGHTERS DRUNK WATER. NOTHING ELSE...........why is ariza keeping his ingredients secret? shouldn't it be illegal to HIDE what you're giving to athletes?

NO?
                    pac already gave in to a part of floyds demand the 14days cutoff

now why should pac give floyd a comfort zone???
                    lets see how floyd will do thinking pac is in steroids inside in the ring with him
                    will probably ride on his bike for 12 rounds

and by the way are u serious about that bolded part?
                    i dont even want to waste my time to answer that dumb question

ariza is already selling his ingredients have u heard about the "manny pack vitamins?"

Comment

Take notes vanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X