Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way it gets a 10 from IGN. Bethesda games are too glitchy and buggy at release.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      oh man..that **** got me drooling ..... I have to wait until week Without spoiling anything . why dont you post your own little review ????
      I'm working right now literally in a cold sweat waiting to gtfoutta here and play some more. I know quite a few folks fancy my reviews so i'll have to make one shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        No way it gets a 10 from IGN. Bethesda games are too glitchy and buggy at release.
        Game reviews are always somewhat biased and people should know to try the game for themselves, the experience will never be the same for two people.

That being said, since playing both of these games, if someone ranks Arkham City higher than Skyrim, they are smoking crack.

Comment

• Bricks, nobody rated Arkham City a 10 lol ?

I would hope skyrim is better.

it'll get between a 9.5-9.8 from ign

EDGE( brit shits) are actually the most harsh most difficult to win over game reviewers.

Comment

• The game is amazing, I am surprised other leaker's keep talking about how bad the graphics is on the console version. They got it for free, this game is amazingly fun but the controls is a bit different from Oblivion such as Map and to change armour/weapons and traveling is a bit difficulty for me atm lol.

I love the Duel Wield feature. Total bad ass
            Last edited by PinoyZoi; 11-04-2011, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• IGNorant sums up IGN reviews they are terrible I cant honestly take most of there reviews seriously and they are not very credible..

I wouldn’t say Bethesda games are to buggy at release its just that Bethesda are dedicated to creating these huge open environments that others games simply cant do. There is always going to be bugs in huge open world games that’s a given but as long as they are not to frequent or game breaking it shouldn’t deflect much from the quality of the game.
              Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-04-2011, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                IGNorant sums up IGN reviews they are terrible I cant honestly take most of there reviews seriously and they are not very credible..

I wouldn’t say Bethesda games are to buggy at release its just that Bethesda are dedicated to creating these huge open environments that others games simply cant do. There is always going to be bugs in huge open world games that’s a given but as long as they are not to frequent or game breaking it shouldn’t deflect much from the quality of the game.
                I agree, but the fact those bugs are there upon release is what keeps Bethesda games from getting perfect scores.

Comment

• Cant believe there's only a week left until the official release !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Bricks, nobody rated Arkham City a 10 lol ?

I would hope skyrim is better.

it'll get between a 9.5-9.8 from ign

EDGE( brit shits) are actually the most harsh most difficult to win over game reviewers.
                    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...game-informer/

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                      The game is amazing, I am surprised other leaker's keep talking about how bad the graphics is on the console version. They got it for free, this game is amazingly fun but the controls is a bit different from Oblivion such as Map and to change armour/weapons and traveling is a bit difficulty for me atm lol.

I love the Duel Wield feature. Total bad ass
                      People are saying the graphics are bad? They look fine on the gameplay demos.

Comment

Working...
                      X