No announcement yet.

Present Bradley vs Present Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present Bradley vs Present Mayweather

Sup fellas, I was wondering if there were anyone else here who thinks Bradley right now beats Floyd, or am I the only one?

If we were speaking Prime for Prime, then I probably would give the slight edge to Floyd, but this thread is specifically speaking on "right now", and "right now", I think Bradley can beat Floyd.

Just wondering if there were anyone else here who thinks that as well.

Thanks
    Bradley
    23.08%
    Mayweather
    69.23%
    Draw
    7.69%

Nope, floyd even at 37 will beat bradley, bradley ain't a power puncher and he ain't out boxing floyd! He would have to beat him on point which he won't be able to do

Comment

Floyd wins because he is the best at boxing circles around his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
        Nope, floyd even at 37 will beat bradley, bradley ain't a power puncher and he ain't out boxing floyd! He would have to beat him on point which he won't be able to do
        True, tim may not have the punching power. As for the out boxing factor, possibly. Tim's thing can be an accidental headbutt, but also rough him up like he did with Devon, try and outwork him and he's able to maintain that high output, and lastly he's still great enough and has the reflexes to not get counted as much as these other Floyd opponents have. He's quick and has legs and can move around, something Floyd doesn't have quiet as much at the moment. Think there's a reason he hasn't fought anyone quick since old Shane.

Comment

It's simple Floyd would take the UD. Floyd is way more crafty and patient in the ring and he would just outpoint Bradley all night and capitalize on his mistakes. Floyd Mayweather is a very tough fight for Bradley to win with that style match up. Nothing against Bradley, I think he could UD almost everyone at welterweight at this point in time. Maybe not Khan though and Pacquiao of course not.

Comment

Floyd would still beat him...

I would give porter a better shot of beating Floyd than Bradley

Comment

Floyd toys with him like a cat with a mouse.

Comment

Interesting matchup, Tim bradley has good speed and stamina. He could keep the pressure and land some shots, the lack of power and the fact he has a tremendous amount of respect for him would hurt him tho

Comment

Working...
                X