Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Puerto Ricans think about danny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
    I seen you reply to my post predicting a robbery in a thread before the fight. What'd I tell you, son?

And you replied that I'm talking about Danny being favored by the judges when I have Canelo in my avitar, .

Canelo is not a judge, and Danny is not a judge either. My point was not about them, my point was that the judging in Puerto Rico is terrible.
    I'll give it up, good call bro! The Puerto Rican judge had it a draw though. The Mexican had it for Danny!

Comment

I'm not sure what Puerto Ricans feel about Danny, but if they want a champion they can call on, who else is there besides Danny? But fear not.. Verdejo is coming along and he's the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sslg99 View Post
        Maybe it was a robbery maybe it wasnt, but we can all agree it was a bad performace on dannys end. Im not asking whether he won or not, Im asking do you think puerto rican fans still view him as their champion
        excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
          I'm not sure what Puerto Ricans feel about Danny, but if they want a champion they can call on, who else is there besides Danny? But fear not.. Verdejo is coming along and he's the real deal.
          We still love Danny but he obviously had a bad night. It's simple. And we're not desperate for a champion. We would like a few but it's not as bad as u guys make it seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            I'll give it up, good call bro! The Puerto Rican judge had it a draw though. The Mexican had it for Danny!
            Oh, I know, that's why I said judges "in" Puerto Rico. Not necessarily Puerto Rican judges. It seems like judges in Texas and Puerto Rico get paid real good by the promoters.

I don't understand why people are s**tting on Danny, he's not a judge, and these stupid Mayweather fans have people thinking one loss or bad performance means a fighter is "exposed", smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
              Quote:

Originally Posted by thiefery

We still love Danny but he obviously had a bad night. It's simple. And we're not desperate for a champion. We would like a few but it's not as bad as u guys make it seem to be.
              We? You dont count as we especially since youre not on the island. You dunno what the word is over there right now.

PS When are you gonna hook me up with your female partner?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                Oh, I know, that's why I said judges "in" Puerto Rico. Not necessarily Puerto Rican judges. It seems like judges in Texas and Puerto Rico get paid real good by the promoters.

I don't understand why people are s**tting on Danny, he's not a judge, and these stupid Mayweather fans have people thinking one loss or bad performance means a fighter is "exposed", smh.
                Oh u ain't know?? That's how it is in boxing. 1 lost and you're a bum.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                We? You dont count as we especially since youre not on the island. You dunno what the word is over there right now.

She's not into navy guys. She said ya the pretty boys of the military. She digs marines. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

And I'm talking bout myself, fam, friends n ppl from the island. We all know he lost but he's still our boy.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalisciense909

Oh u ain't know?? That's how it is in boxing. 1 lost and you're a bum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

She's not into navy guys. She said ya the pretty boys of the military. She digs marines. Lol
                    That's what she says till she gets with me.

Plus I'm out the navy next month. Lol

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

And I'm talking bout myself, fam, friends n ppl from the island. We all know he lost but he's still our boy.
                      I'm just fkin with you man. Chill.

Comment

Working...
                      X