Disney movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Bring back Duke Mckenzie.
    Trust me, one more punch or a stray gust of wind and it's all over - THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

Comment

Nah The little mermaid, A Bug's Life, Dumbo, The Rescuers, Finding Nemo Aladdin Fantasia and Alice in Wonderland, Wall E, ****en Pinocchio are Excellent films..

i wouldve liked that gnomeo and juliet even movie more had it not have such gay ass songs in it, Disneys obsession with Elton John makes me wanna throw up..

as for the threadstarter: i literally had water in my eyes at the ending to Toystory3

u see the pic below with the kid....

watch this scene in Toy Story3, try not to feel some emotional **** when u watch this and when u do rep me back u ****s..

no old ninja turtle fan can survive this scene im telling you..

Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Trust me, one more punch or a stray gust of wind and it's all over - THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!
        HE'S GOT NUFFINK LEFT!

Comment

Sadly, Duke got banned. 'e took it RIGHT DOWN THE PIPE!

Comment

Disney movies are fucking awesome. Lion King, Mulan, Bambi, pochahontas <3

Comment

one star thread - no mention of rockin' or markbnlv.

Comment

mulan is on the tele as we speak. they went hard on the chinaman in that one.

great score, though. my entire building knows how well i know the lyrics.

Comment

Classics!

Comment

This one is for Timmah Horton <3

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      mulan is on the tele as we speak. they went hard on the chinaman in that one.

great score, though. my entire building knows how well i know the lyrics.
                      That was one of the last 2d ones they made. Have to admit, not really a fan at all of the 3d animation. Even the lesser 2d animation like Mulan and Hercules are better than the 3d ones people love lately.

Except Toy Story. Great trilogy, would be considered one of the best if people didn't pretend they don't watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X