No announcement yet.

(video) Harsh Words At Ward vs Dawson Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
    Virgil Hunter, great trainer and always a blast at press conferences.
    Using racial undertones is a "blast"??? Seems like another ignorant anti-white racist that feels like no blacks should associate with whites.

He basically told Chad "you ain't a slave no mo boy, you ain't gotta work for whitey," hence the plantation comment.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      lol @ virgil......

"you ant on no plantation chad, quit letting that man speak for you"

wtf
      that was cold!!!!

the staredown got me hyped more than the talking...this is gonna be a dam good fight!!...I'm supporting the East Coast in this civil war LOL...lets go Chad

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        I want Ward to win simply because he's focused on finally selling himself as an exciting fighter. He implied that he will be more offensively minded this time around, hopefully he lives up to his word.

Ward's trainer or whoever that is talking for him is annoying as hell though.
        All fighters promise they will do better this time, or are in the best shape of their life. These guys are only as good as their last performance 95% of the time. Chad is going to lose this one convincingly, IMO.

Comment

This is a very significant fight for boxing

Comment

I can't believe a video is even capable of getting me pumped for this fight, which is likely to be an otherwise boring 12 round affair where little to nothing happens as far as fireworks are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              I find virgil hunter f**kin hilarious. And Ward isn't new to the trash talkin bit, he completely sonned Froch durin Showtime's lil Faceoff ripoff

2Black2Slick, y'heard.
              Ur ****in gay

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Pea View Post
                I don't know how good the fight will actually be but I'm looking forward to it for sure...
                this fight will be a very good fight....perfect clash of styles

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  Dawson comes across a straight up dude, always been a fan the more **** Ward's trainer talks the more I feel Chad is gunnna suprise everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X